The Booth Poster Winner Of The Year "Ziggiy" Appreciation

Daps
This is fair. To give you an idea of who he is check out his article on the home page or you can find it in his top 5 albums of the year thread. Give it a shot. It's a good read:salute:
i really.. dont get it.. :ld:

Dude only has 6 threads all flops too..

I would haved voted you in with the piff you have given us all year.
good looks.. but, i woulda went with Char myself..

he clearly has a strong presence on this site.. theres really no denying that.. this place would be completely different, if he wasnt here..

you cant say that about alot of posters..

no disrespect.. but, ive been a writer for almost 20yrs.. you seem kinda bias, and thats not very well-rounded list if were talking hip-hop..

but, youre entitled to your opinions.. i just never heard of ya, breh.. i dont hang out in Nas threads, have no idea what a TPC is, and dont get whats goin on here period.. place is bizarro world.. but, congrats on whatever you won.. :dwillhuh:

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
i really.. dont get it.. :ld:

good looks.. but, i woulda went with Char myself..

he clearly has a strong presence on this site.. theres really no denying that.. this place would be completely different, if he wasnt here..

you cant say that about alot of posters..

no disrespect.. but, ive been a writer for almost 20yrs.. you seem kinda bias, and thats not very well-rounded list if were talking hip-hop..

but, youre entitled to your opinions.. i just never heard of ya, breh.. i dont hang out in Nas threads, have no idea what a TPC is, and dont get whats goin on here period.. place is bizarro world.. but, congrats on whatever you won.. :dwillhuh:

Char Char :wow: :noah:

Daps
Lmao at y'all angry nikkas. If you took the time to CHECK the actual voting thread you could count out exactly who voted for who.

In that VERY THREAD I was co-signed by none other than the Gawd Big Bizz

http://www.the-coli.com/booth/73522...hread-25k-coli-cash-prize-5.html#.UP1rOSe9KSM

If enough people have a problem with me then go to the mods and demand a recount, but DON'T EVER SUGGEST that I don't put in work bruh. Nobody with even half a rep in these boards would dare claim that I don't put in work.

Now kiss the ring:king:

:heh: calm down lil dude.. you really aint nobody on this site.. im just keepin it real with ya..

and, if you puttin in work.. you cant throw the site a lil donation..? thats how a real boss get down.. :whoo:

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
rofl

y'all really gon act like this nikka is a poster of the year worthy candidate?

All I can recall about this nikka is how irrationally hard he supports Nas - that's it.

nikkas like hustlemania, charmander, and White Mike are all better, more knowledgeable posters and have a more important function on this site than this level-1 Nas stan

it's in this vein that the-coli is worse than old SOHH. The level of posting excellence has dropped considerably. This nikka would never be considered anything "of the year" in the SOHH days

it's a shame

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
rofl

y'all really gon act like this nikka is a poster of the year worthy candidate?

All I can recall about this nikka is how irrationally hard he supports Nas - that's it.

nikkas like hustlemania, charmander, and White Mike are all better, more knowledgeable posters and have a more important function on this site than this level-1 Nas stan

it's in this vein that the-coli is worse than old SOHH. The level of posting excellence has dropped considerably. This nikka would never be considered anything "of the year" in the SOHH days

it's a shame

:wow: what a powerful post

but shouts out to Ziggiy, and all the other nominees

the streets know what it is tho :birdman:

DopeMan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Where the hood Where the hood Where the hood at
Im not mad that Ziggiy won, I just wanna know on what basis was this decision made.

Im 99.9% sure that it had something to do with him being a Nas stan.

And why is this Billy Ocean on his :cape: shiet? :what:

We're just asking questions

Btw, I didnt even vote so Im not hurt or anything