The Booth Poster Winner Of The Year "Ziggiy" Appreciation

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
i didn't vote for anyone, please stop assuming things

but it's a fact that everyone who voted for ziggiy is either a TPC member or a nas stan

why are you so upset that we're exposing how nerdy and lame you have to be to rig an internet message board election?

Again, dumb nikka, why do you care so much who voted for who and who won? :dwillhuh:

shyt is weird. Brehs is nerdy and lame yet you're the one furious over the results. You're gonna live breh. Why all the hate?

DenardisPizza

GELATOS, COKE, AVICCI
Daps
Reppin
Briarcliff Manor
Again, dumb nikka, why do you care so much who voted for who and who won? :dwillhuh:

shyt is weird. Brehs is nerdy and lame yet you're the one furious over the results. You're gonna live breh. Why all the hate?

you seem more invested and upset about this than anyone else, you're in 4 threads on the topic simultaneously dissing anyone for questioning why your friend went through the trouble of rigging an award that you admit means nothing

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
:ehh: I didnt even know there was a vote going on, I missed out. But I aint mad at the homie Zig for winning.
That's a good dude right there

Who gets mad at Ziggy? Even Nas haters and/or Jay fans who get caught in the battle thing think that's a good dude. :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Lmao at y'all angry nikkas. If you took the time to CHECK the actual voting thread you could count out exactly who voted for who.

In that VERY THREAD I was co-signed by none other than the Gawd Big Bizz

http://www.the-coli.com/booth/73522...hread-25k-coli-cash-prize-5.html#.UP1rOSe9KSM

If enough people have a problem with me then go to the mods and demand a recount, but DON'T EVER SUGGEST that I don't put in work bruh. Nobody with even half a rep in these boards would dare claim that I don't put in work.

Now kiss the ring:king:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
you seem more invested and upset about this than anyone else, you're in 4 threads on the topic simultaneously dissing anyone for questioning why your friend went through the trouble of rigging an award that you admit means nothing

2 threads breh. Stop it. And I'm far from upset. Just wondering why you and wepa man ready to riot over this shyt. Why ya'll care who won and if someone rigged the shyt? Did the results impact your life breh?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Lmao at y'all angry nikkas. If you took the time to CHECK the actual voting thread you could count out exactly who voted for who.

http://www.the-coli.com/booth/73522...hread-25k-coli-cash-prize-5.html#.UP1rOSe9KSM

If enough people have a problem with me then go to the mods and demand a recount, but DON'T EVER SUGGEST that I don't put in work bruh. Nobody with even half a rep in these boards would dare claim that I don't put in work.

DenardisPizza

GELATOS, COKE, AVICCI
Daps
Reppin
Briarcliff Manor
2 threads breh. Stop it. And I'm far from upset. Just wondering why you and wepa man ready to riot over this shyt. Why ya'll care who won and if someone rigged the shyt? Did the results impact your life breh?

slightly, just enough for me to address it

but as long as we can all agree that Ziggiy rigged the votes :manny:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

DenardisPizza

GELATOS, COKE, AVICCI
Daps
Reppin
Briarcliff Manor

you don't put in any work though

6 threads in The Booth...all of them flopped...but you're The Booth's poster of the year? :dwillhuh: everyone who nominated you is a TPC member, nas stan or both

when you're willing to come to terms with the fact that you rigged an irrelevant internet election, we'll let this go and you can live with your tainted title

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps

Not mad at you just its shady on how you got the booth poster of the year. when others are clearly better poster than you.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
slightly, just enough for me to address it

but as long as we can all agree that Ziggiy rigged the votes :manny:

If Zig winning poster of the year impacted your life even slightly than you lamer than I thought. I'm a sucker for even having a back and forth who you, lame breh. SMH at me goung back and forth with this lame, no life having, getting mad at internet awards, breh :snoop:

DenardisPizza

GELATOS, COKE, AVICCI
Daps
Reppin
Briarcliff Manor
If Zig winning poster of the year impacted your life even slightly than you lamer than I thought. I'm a sucker for even having a back and forth who you, lame breh. SMH at me goung back and forth with this lame, no life having, getting mad at internet awards, breh :snoop:

smh @ me going back and forth with this lame, no life having, rigging internet awards and getting mad when it gets exposed, breh :snoop: