The Booth Poster Winner Of The Year "Ziggiy" Appreciation

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
:heh: you hurtin em breh

Anybody who upset by Zig winning poster of the year is automatically a bytchmade fakkit. Ain't no turning back from that jack :ohhh:

Meanwhile you are riding hard on someone with 6 threads :ohhh:

DenardisPizza

GELATOS, COKE, AVICCI
Daps
Reppin
Briarcliff Manor
He only has 6 threads and somehow he gets the booth poster of the year :huhldup:

Give to someone who puts in mad work and make classic threads.. thats just my beef.

6 threads, all of them flopped :gag:

could it be more obvious he just begged his TPC friends and nas stan friends to vote him in?

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
you're in every thread about him furious and caping for him though, trying to tell us why we shouldn't question why your internet boyfriend rigged a meaningless voting process

if it means so little to everyone, why did the nas stan coalition and TPC go so hard to get him the win? :umad:

Breh, sit down and look at your life. Take a minute.You're fukking furious over someone winning a poster of the year award. You don't see a problem with that? Why the fukk would you care? Relax. Go on with your worthless, no p*ssy gettin life. You gonna live breh

DenardisPizza

GELATOS, COKE, AVICCI
Daps
Reppin
Briarcliff Manor
Breh, sit down and look at your life. Take a minute.You're fukking furious over someone winning a poster of the year award. You don't see a problem with that? Why the fukk would you care? Relax. Go on with your worthless, no p*ssy gettin life. You gonna live breh

so you're saying it mattered enough for yall to rig the votes for him, but it doesn't matter enough for anyone to ask why?

Wepa Man

Supporter
Daps

Still going hard I see :youngsabo:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
am i the only one who has no idea who this dude is..? :huh:

i aint even hating.. i really, have no clue who he is..
@charmander shoulda had this, easily..

This is fair. To give you an idea of who he is check out his article on the home page or you can find it in his top 5 albums of the year thread. Give it a shot. It's a good read:salute:

Last edited by a moderator:

Wepa Man

Supporter
Daps
am i the only one who has no idea who this dude is..? :huh:

i aint even hating.. i really, have no clue who he is..
@charmander shoulda had this, easily..

Dude only has 6 threads all flops too..

I would haved voted you in with the piff you have given us all year.

Last edited by a moderator:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
so you're saying it mattered enough for yall to rig the votes for him, but it doesn't matter enough for anyone to ask why?

Dumb nikka, if you really did ya research you woulda found out I ain't even vote in that shyt. Meanwhile ya fakkit ass voted for whatever lame ass poster you thought should hold that title, saw the results and damn near sliced your own throat. You're a lame breh. fukk you sound like calling dudes names and you fukking Timothy McVeigh mad over a message board award. Get a life or just off yourself breh.

DenardisPizza

GELATOS, COKE, AVICCI
Daps
Reppin
Briarcliff Manor
Dumb nikka, if you really did ya research you woulda found out I ain't even vote in that shyt. Meanwhile ya fakkit ass voted for whatever lame ass poster you thought should hold that title, saw the results and damn near sliced your own throat. You're a lame breh. fukk you sound like calling dudes names and you fukking Timothy McVeigh mad over a message board award. Get a life or just off yourself breh.

i didn't vote for anyone, please stop assuming things

but it's a fact that everyone who voted for ziggiy is either a TPC member or a nas stan

why are you so upset that we're exposing how nerdy and lame you have to be to rig an internet message board election?

DenardisPizza

GELATOS, COKE, AVICCI
Daps
Reppin
Briarcliff Manor

your writing skills are trash too

"now if one were to take a peak" :(

"might be inclined to disagree" :wtf:

you can't put a sentence together for shyt, you apparently don't know what a semicolon is, and you were cramming in a lot of words that i doubt you even know the meanings of so you could sound smarter to make up for the ineptitude of your writing and misunderstandings of grammar

your shyt reads like a 7th grade book report, essentially

can someone explain how this guy with no threads, who is only known by nas stans and TPC members, became poster of the year? that article shoulda disqualified him at the very least