The Booth Poster Winner Of The Year "Ziggiy" Appreciation

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
since his posting resume aint adding up

http://www.the-coli.com/search.php?searchid=722730

6 threads, all of them flopped

what contributions is he bringing to The Booth? everyone who voted for him is either an obsessed homoerotic nas stan like him or a member of his corny TPC crew

so all it takes to be poster of the year is to have nas in your avy or rep some gay crew?

Mods must be part of this gay TPC crab :huhldup:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
if you don't care why are you in this thread? obviously you feel that the voting was rigged like the rest of us, you just wanted to be cool and edgy like the Bape Post fakkit above you

*sees TPC in your sig*

*doesnt read*

You read it fakkit. Stop with the :duck:

BastardChild

Hacksaw Jim Duggan
Daps
Reppin
Bridgeport , CT To Columbia , SC
if you don't care why are you in this thread? obviously you feel that the voting was rigged like the rest of us, you just wanted to be cool and edgy like the Bape Post fakkit above you
damn son
xlje4z.jpg

um no its a forum.. why the fukk do you care who wins a fake award... its not like the dude got a big ass trophy in the mail .. and a trip to aruba.. go suck a cock and get a life fakkit..... i think i hear your mom calling you.. your hot pocket is ready..

Wepa Man

Supporter
Daps
damn son
xlje4z.jpg

um no its a forum.. why the fukk do you care who wins a fake award... its not like the dude got a big ass trophy in the mail .. and a trip to aruba.. go suck a cock and get a life fakkit..... i think i hear your mom calling you.. your hot pocket is ready..

:aicmon:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Nothing against you bro, but how the fukk you are the booth poster of the year with less than 10 threads?

:whoo:
http://www.the-coli.com/search.php?searchid=722525

nikkas like @charmander @Newark88 @thernbroom @West Coast Avenger @Flav @WEED @Billy Ocean @IronFist are WAAAY better booth posters.

Something is not right here

2IC2j.jpg

Good looking Wepa......so what's going on in here?........Ive never heard of the said poster before but if he is putting work then let him :eat:.......but if you think he dont deserve it then speak your mind bruh....

Last edited by a moderator:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
he isn't a coli plant

he's just a no name poster in a crew full of no name posters who all voted for each other in all the forum poster of the year awards

:russ: the irony of this fakkit calling anybody a "no name". Who are you?

i5upht.jpg

DenardisPizza

GELATOS, COKE, AVICCI
Daps
Reppin
Briarcliff Manor
when will someone who isn't a downlow predator nas stan/TPC member vouch for our alleged poster of the year?

how can you be a poster of the year in The Booth, when you have 6 threads in The Booth and all of them flopped?

when will this madness end?

DenardisPizza

GELATOS, COKE, AVICCI
Daps
Reppin
Briarcliff Manor
damn son
xlje4z.jpg

so you looked up gifs and posted in here twice to let us know that you don't care?

stop embarrassing yourself you inbred hick

BastardChild

Hacksaw Jim Duggan
Daps
Reppin
Bridgeport , CT To Columbia , SC
what i dont understand is how all of yall are angry over some fake shyt.. do yall get p*ssy?

inbred hick? not everyone from the south is a hick .. im originally from NYC.. and CT..

but cool joke bro.. you are in here getting stressed out about some internet shyt.. in real life you must be a winner

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
damn son
xlje4z.jpg

:heh: you hurtin em breh

Anybody who upset by Zig winning poster of the year is automatically a bytchmade fakkit. Ain't no turning back from that jack :ohhh:

Wepa Man

Supporter
Daps
Good looking Wepa......so what's going on in here?........Ive never heard of the said poster before but if he is putting work then let him :eat:.......but if you think he dont deserve it then speak your mind bruh....

He only has 6 threads and somehow he gets the booth poster of the year :huhldup:

Give to someone who puts in mad work and make classic threads.. thats just my beef.

DenardisPizza

GELATOS, COKE, AVICCI
Daps
Reppin
Briarcliff Manor
:heh: you hurtin em breh

Anybody who upset by this shyt is automatically a bytchmade fakkit. Ain't no turning back from that jack :ohhh:

you're in every thread about him furious and caping for him though, trying to tell us why we shouldn't question why your internet boyfriend rigged a meaningless voting process

if it means so little to everyone, why did the nas stan coalition and TPC go so hard to get him the win? :umad: