The Blueprint is Jay-Z's best album, not Reasonable Doubt.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
I disagree, the Blueprint was an album that was carried by its production, lyrically its one of Jay's weakest efforts, IMO. RD, on the other hand, had great production AND great lyricism. Also, there isn't a song on RD that's wack like 'Jigga That nikka' and 'Hola Hovito'. Don't get me wrong both are great records but RD is a stronger album from start to finish. I find that most people who like BP better than RD are the ones that became Jay Z fans after he blew up and the ones that like RD better are the that were fans of his pre-Hard Knock Life. I'm not knockin' anyone but that's been my experience, it's kinda like those Nas fans that like IWW better than Illmatic, IMO.
Agree with pretty much everything. I'm one of the few who became a Jay-z fan post Hard Knock Life but Reasonable Doubt is his best album. And Illmatic is Nas best

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Kingdom come is one of his worst albums but still has a bigger amount of good songs on there than some ppl realize.
All of Jay albums have a good amount of good songs. There's a few tracks on Kingdom Come that I still bump... As an overall effort though I can't get through it.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
classic for sure, could be named his best as well even though i think Reasonable Doubt might be his greatest piece of work.

Daps
You nikkas are retarded and wrong. RD is his finest work. He could never reproduce a RD cause was still one foot in when he recorded that. There is no better album for hustlers when it comes to the lyrics. None.

The original dead presidents personifies everything about hustling

"I'm here to tell nikkas it ain't all swell
There's heaven, and then there's hell nikkas
One day you're cruising in your 7, next day you're sweating, forgetting your lies
Alibis ain't matching up, bullshyt catching up
Hit with the RICO, they repo your vehicle
Everything was all good just a week ago
'Bout to start bytching ain't you? Ready to start snitching ain't you?
I'll forgive your weak ass; hustling just ain't you"