The black feminists want R. Kelly’s head

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So because white people didn't do the same we are suppose to follow suit and let predators just slide away with impunity?This is why sistas say ya'll don't protect them...nikkas is quick to point the finger at the white man and go "look look" instead of actually Holding Your Own Nuts and getting predators out of our communities.

No. stop waiting for the dude to fall off and he can't fulfill your bullshyt needs anymore, then you want to go hard like you were about that life in the beginning, GTFOH with that fake shyt.

I am not on your team, go and yell at your white daddy who runs everything, I don't care.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:mjlol:
Monica, you’ve called me several names don’t be a hypocrite. Whites shouldn’t be held to a higher level of scrutiny by my black woman ass than a man who’s been abusing black women for decades.
I called you names while also backing up my response with actual facts and reasoning. While you sit there and do nothing but talk about logic, keep repeating the same irrelevant shyt and responded to me 3 times already and said nothing. All that deflecting with the man comment and wrong name, just makes you look about as dumb and empty headed as you sound. You offer nothing new to this subject, I can copy and paste your thought process from any other website of the same subject..matter of fact.. why are you here?

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
DKD1fcoUQAA4j5d.jpg

Shea Butter twitter has spoken
my daughter is going to a mixed diversity school shyt like this is disgusting

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
So because white people didn't do the same we are suppose to follow suit and let predators just slide away with impunity?

This is why sistas say ya'll don't protect them...nikkas is quick to point the finger at the white man and go "look look" instead of actually Holding Your Own Nuts and getting predators out of our communities.

This seems like an accurate representation of the arguments being made here.

I love R Kelly's music and struggle with the idea of abandoning the artist and enjoying the art. It's simply impossible in my opinion and it's fukked up that actual Black people are playing cac tactics in here to tear down people who want justice for his victims.

It's quite clear that many people on here have deep seeded issues with women, especially Black women because if we were discussing racism against Black men instead of the rape of Black women, there would be no room for qualifiers and that's not only sad but also pretty fukked up.

:francis:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't seen one person in here say he wasn't guilty or a horrible person

people on here are just p*ssy, putting words in people's mouths that nobody said, we don't support what he did but i aint joining no social media fake clowns to bytch and moan like the frauds that they are trying to get their rocks off because their lives sucks in 2018 and kelly aint feeding them their usual extacy.

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
I called you names while also backing up my response with actual facts and reasoning. While you talk about logic, keep repeating the same irrelevant shyt and responded to me 3 times already and said nothing. All that deflecting with the man comment and wrong name, just makes you look about as dumb as you sound.

Monica, I don’t take you or anyone who thinks like you seriously. You saying there are others who deserve to be taken to task more than R Kelly does isn’t fact, it’s opinion. I never denied that there were white pedophiles in this country, all I said is fukk r kelly and you nikkas got hot under the collar.

I stand by that, fukk R Kelly and I hope that his legacy is forever tarnished for the rapes he’s committed. If you disagree, fukk you too.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
How sick do you have to be to cape for someone with multiple proven instances of pedophilia just because they are black? Cosby doubt? Sure, there was no real evidence. There's literally a tape of this dude having sex with a 14 yo, and a marriage certificate to a 15 yo Aaliyah who he knew since she was like 10. :scust:
The coli.com

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Monica, I don’t take you or anyone who thinks like you seriously. You saying there are others who deserve to be taken to task more than R Kelly does isn’t fact, it’s opinion. I never denied that there were white pedophiles in this country, all I said is fukk r kelly and you nikkas got hot under the collar.I stand by that, fukk R Kelly and I hope that his legacy is forever tarnished for the rapes he’s committed. If you disagree, fukk you too.

go and tell your white daddy, we don't give a fukk. we are not on your side, nobody cares how you feel.

and even if we did, it means nothing in the long run. what are you going to do with thecoli's support huh?

Daps
Black women are worth less than a music catalog :wow:

nikka I'm a major fan of r.kelly music, one of my earliest memories of music is i believe i can fly off the space jam sound track, but the dude is a sicko, outside of the hate for feminist what about the black girls he abused? Do you feel nothing for them? So the argument for every criminal in our community will be dislodged by "well so and so did it too!!!!!" :scust:

I've looked around on other spaces of social media you legit got cats making an argument for a pedophile:gucci: trying to spin it as an attack on black men . .so are we looping all black men into pedophilia? pick your fukking battles this is not the battle to fight for :francis:

nikka; here you go, just say you dont support him cause hes sick but you can't turn off 12 play either:mjlol:

I'm mobile so excuse the errors and unfinished thoughts, I'm lazy also I got cardi b playing on my spotify so its throwing my thoughts off but I do enjoy hot sauce on my chicken.

Court system doesn't work like American Idol...I can't call a toll free number to get someone locked up. If they have a solid case then they should pursue it by all means. I just think it's interesting how this man has had two monumental scandals attached to his name during his career and came out smelling like roses. Both times his peers embraced him and the public was there for him. I love the guy's music and I can also say he is not someone I'd like to interact with. I also think there is truth in the idea that Honkeys refuse to clean their dirty laundry as vehemently as they would like black people to do