The black feminists want R. Kelly’s head

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How sick do you have to be to cape for someone with multiple proven instances of pedophilia just because they are black? Cosby doubt? Sure, there was no real evidence. There's literally a tape of this dude having sex with a 14 yo, and a marriage certificate to a 15 yo Aaliyah who he knew since she was like 10. :scust:

it's not pedophilia breh....

but i agree with your sentiment....

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
first off I think MJ was innocent. but if these hoes trying to crucify the R in R&B, they also better not be bigging up MJ ever, since his allegations were far worse than the R&B thugs. and they also should never support Dave Chapelle who said even if Mike did that shyt he made thriller so it's cool. these Twitter warriors hipocricy and bias is ridiculous. nobody even thinking about R Kelly, what's the point of trying to jam him up now? there are other targets worth more...weinstein is 1
Except R. Kelly was on video being a sick fukk. MJ was all hearsay.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Black women are worth less than a music catalog :wow:

nikka I'm a major fan of r.kelly music, one of my earliest memories of music is i believe i can fly off the space jam sound track, but the dude is a sicko, outside of the hate for feminist what about the black girls he abused? Do you feel nothing for them? So the argument for every criminal in our community will be dislodged by "well so and so did it too!!!!!" :scust:

I've looked around on other spaces of social media you legit got cats making an argument for a pedophile:gucci: trying to spin it as an attack on black men . .so are we looping all black men into pedophilia? pick your fukking battles this is not the battle to fight for :francis:

nikka; here you go, just say you dont support him cause hes sick but you can't turn off 12 play either:mjlol:

I'm mobile so excuse the errors and unfinished thoughts, I'm lazy also I got cardi b playing on my spotify so its throwing my thoughts off but I do enjoy hot sauce on my chicken.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
DKD1fcoUQAA4j5d.jpg

Shea Butter twitter has spoken

:laff: :gag:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
What’s good, my nikka. I want you to know I stopped at “white people”. I’m sick of black people holding themselves to the standards of white people.

I have never supported a pedo and I definitely will not oppose one being attacked, especially when the harm done by said pervert is done to the bodies black girls and women.

ask urself what's really good? i'm no "nikka" you ignorant fuk but keep deflecting; especially since that's your only defense- a false accusation against me that was proven wrong. U make this so easy.. smfh. Standards of white people? - but yet you have the mindset of one. Yeah, I see you have responses to comments all across this thread, but when it comes to specific issues that I call you out on.. you're ghost, complete silence. People like you are all substance and no content, just stfu... u just keep repeating the same shyt. No one is defending him, but you're use of defensive tactics is so blatant.. lol.