The black feminists want R. Kelly’s head

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
go and tell your white daddy, we don't give a fukk. we are not on your side, nobody cares how you feel.

and even if we did, it means nothing in the long run. what are you going to do with thecoli's support huh?

this woman darling nikki is acting like thecoli is in charge of rkelly's case lmao, just emotional for nothing. your white daddy controls everything, go complain to him, we aint got no juice like that.

:ohhh:

Saying fukk R Kelly means I think the coli controls his case. You’re insane. I didn’t say “COME ON COLI, LET’S TAKE DOWN R KELLY” I said fukk him and your obsessed ass has been quoting me since.

You still mad.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
go and tell your white daddy, we don't give a fukk. we are not on your side, nobody cares how you feel.

and even if we did, it means nothing in the long run. what are you going to do with thecoli's support huh?
FACTS. Nothing.. sit behind a computer, with the twitchy twitter fingers and be mad, while doing nothing but calling people names and promoting their agenda. Ignoring the black children in the community they can actually help and provide guidance for. Notice they only pick the part of the argument that serves their purpose.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
No. stop waiting for the dude to fall off and he can't fulfill your bullshyt needs anymore, then you want to go hard like you were about that life in the beginning, GTFOH with that fake shyt.

I am not on your team, go and yell at your white daddy who runs everything, I don't care.

I never waited for the fall off. I been calling the nikka a scumbag that shoulda went to jail. I've never bought is albums, never supported his career nor have I advocated on his behalf ANYWHERE on this board OR in person.

I been in the fukk R.Kelly camp since the tape...And the few R.Kelly albums that I was given or have found in my home I have destroyed or thrown away. So you can take that "rah-rah you wasn't like this last year" bullshyt on somewhere else.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saying fukk R Kelly means I think the coli controls his case. You’re insane. I didn’t say “COME ON COLI, LET’S TAKE DOWN R KELLY” I said fukk him and your obsessed ass has been quoting me since.You still mad.

you complaining about him on thecoli is not going to lock his ass up, you are the one that's mad, i don't care.

you are acting all crazy like thecoli has the power to destroy him, you are still stuck in your teenage cartoon watching yrs, GROW UP.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never waited for the fall off. I been calling the nikka a scumbag that shoulda went to jail. I've never bought is albums, never supported his career nor have I advocated on his behalf ANYWHERE on this board OR in person.I been in the fukk R.Kelly camp since the tape...And the few R.Kelly albums that I was given or have found in my home I have destroyed or thrown away. So you can take that "rah-rah you wasn't like this last year" bullshyt on somewhere else.

they waited for the fall off, it doesn't have to be you.

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
you complaining about him on thecoli is not going to lock his ass up, you are the one's that's mad, i don't care.

you are acting all crazy like thecoli has the power to destroy him, you are still stuck in your teenager cartoon watching yrs, GROW UP.

I didn’t complain, I said fukk him and everybody who loves him. You’re the mad ass nikka quoting me about the shyt.

You’re the one acting like the R Kelly crusade telling me that I listened to him and I supported him at the trial. You’re definitely mad, stay mad.
:barbie:

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
How sick do you have to be to cape for someone with multiple proven instances of pedophilia just because they are black? Cosby doubt? Sure, there was no real evidence. There's literally a tape of this dude having sex with a 14 yo, and a marriage certificate to a 15 yo Aaliyah who he knew since she was like 10. :scust:
He was 27, she was 15.

I'm not :cape:for R Kelly but lets not confuse statutory rape with child molestation brehs.

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
never denied that there were white pedophiles in this country, all I said is fukk r kelly and you nikkas got hot under the collar.

In no way, do YOU or your type make me "hot under the collar".. you're more emotional about it like I am.. I'm just questioning why you dont have the same attitude or emotional energy with black children or other victims or towards white perpetrators as a result of these types of crimes. I'm not the prosecuting attorney for this case.. save all that shyt you talk for the right reasons.

blalienz

#AGP #HGC
Daps
Reppin
Right now, nowhere
66_A77515-_DA71-480_A-_A0_AA-_DA950695_C659.jpg

bu bu

WOW: Ava DuVernay deletes tweet admitting she knew about Weinstein but was 'STILL A FAN'

WOW: Ava DuVernay deletes tweet admitting she knew about Weinstein but was ‘STILL A FAN’

:mjpls:bytch ain't fooling me...

Her movie Flopped :sas2:Oparah trying to get the light off Harvey

Screen-Shot-2016-09-13-at-3.28.28-PM-e1473805801824.png

OprahHarvey-640x480.jpg

Everything is connected & controlled :mjpls:#Timing

Perfect example of the hypocrisy we talkin about
and fukk r. fukking kelly aint nobody defending that pedophile b*stard

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn’t complain, I said fukk him and everybody who loves him. You’re the mad ass nikka quoting me about the shyt.You’re the one acting like the R Kelly crusade telling me that I listened to him and I supported him at the trial. You’re definitely mad, stay mad.

yes you listened to him and danced to his stuff you liar, stop pretending. i am not mad, i don't act like you.

i will never support fake outrage when users like you get your high on, then when shyt is not needed anymore, you toss and dispose like trash and then act like you never participated in the bullshyt, it's all fake and lies.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
they waited for the fall off, it doesn't have to be you.

Naw, keep your same energy my guy.

You was quick to jump up...this is part of the problem. You so ready to defend a nikka who is a clear stain on society and preys upon our sisters...that you would come out here and check a complete stranger with an assumption. That's toxic behavior, breh. :usure:

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
In no way, do YOU or your type make me "hot under the collar".. you're more emotional about it like I am.. I'm just questioning why you dont have the same attitude or emotional energy with black children or other victims or towards white perpetrators as a result of these types of crimes. I'm not the prosecuting attorney for this case.. save all that shyt you talk for the right reasons.

You don’t know the attitude I have towards anything, because although you are someone’s alt account you clearly know nothing about me.

Me commenting in this thread “fukk r kelly” has nothing to do with my opinion of anything else. You dumb ass losers are trying to conflate these issues to make it seem like if I care about one I cannot care about the other. That’s not how life works though, Monica.

See sir, me hoping a man who has, for decades, abused girls and women who look like me is the right reason. So again, my nikka, fukk off.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw, keep your same energy my guy.You was quick to jump up...this is part of the problem. You so ready to defend a nikka who is a clear stain on society and preys upon our sisters...that you would come out here and check a complete stranger with an assumption. That's toxic behavior, breh.

did you watch his trial special on bet and vh1 back in the day? stop it dude. tell us what you saw. if you actually followed the shyt, then you will know why i am not following these fake ass zombies deceiving people.

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
yes you listened to him and danced to his stuff you liar, stop pretending. i am not mad, i don't act like you.

i will never support fake outrage when users like you get your high on, then when shyt is not needed anymore, you toss and dispose like trash and then act like you never participated in the bullshyt, it's all fake and lies.

No the fukk I didn’t, bytch ass nikka. Just because YOU dance and listen to his music doesn’t mean every black person did or does.

I’m not in the middle aged, forgive and forget, group of black women that you’re talking about. So miss me with the bullshyt.