The black feminists want R. Kelly’s head

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
ask urself what's really good? i'm no "nikka" you ignorant fuk but keep deflecting; especially since that's your only defense- a false accusation against me that was proven wrong. U make this so easy.. lol. Standards of white people? - but yet you have the mindset of one. Yeah, I see you have responses to comments all across this thread, but when it comes to specific issues that I call you out on.. you're ghost, complete silence. People like you are all substance and no content.

I have the mindset of a white person because I want a man who has harmed young black girls to be held accountable for his actions? THAT LOGIC, my nikka. :wow:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I have the mindset of a white person because I want a man who has harmed young black girls to be held accountable for his actions? THAT LOGIC, my nikka. :wow:
No you fukkin idiot.. (don't misquote me for your own twisted analysis, shall I recopy and past my original response so you can comprehend what I said?? or are you going to keep avoiding my statements?

edit- I'm recopying it for you: Read slowly so you can understand: (I highlighted the relevant parts because I know you have that "see and say" mentality)

"
Because you black feminists (NOT black women, totally separate and apart from yall) have literally hundreds of documented cases where white people have done and participated in some real sick and immoral shyt (child molestation, sexual predators, rape etc, in all types of forms and situations) and yall only seem to latch on to issues when it becomes a "movement" and apply it solely to your own race. Yall say that you want "a voice" in this fight, but only speak up when your white massas give you the "ok" to proceed (i.e. Nate Parker, who was not found not guilty of rape, still subject to persecution and attention diversion). R. Kelly has been doing this for 15+ years and now everyone is so outraged when this metoo movement gains some traction, coincidental timing. More importantly, Let's not act like white men (politicians, athletes, producers, industry execs... ) are not out here raping black women and participating in child s88 activities, as well (Weinstein, Charlie Sheen, known for inappropriate sexual contact with minors, Polanski... etc) . All these white heads of entertainment that we know of, yet Bill Cosby is the foundation of sexual harrassment and rape accusations. Lastly, and most importantly.. where the fukk was your outrage when 5 black children, adopted by two white lesbians, were tortured and neglected, then ultimately murdered by these white supremacist "foster" parents who victimized innocent children . But you're quick to run your mouth when you're given that pass to or given the permission to express collective outrage. R. Kelly should be subject to punishment and scrutiny however, if you're going to "cape" to castigate him, then apply it all just like him across the board (white and black). Fukkn Hypocrites. "

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
No you fukkin idiot.. (don't misquote me for your own twisted analysis, shall I recopy and past my original response so you can comprehend what I said?? or are you going to keep avoiding my statements?

edit- I'm recopying it for you: Read slowly so you can understand: (I highlighted the relevant parts because I know you have that "see and say" mentality)

"
Because you black feminists (NOT black women, totally separate and apart from yall) have literally hundreds of documented cases where white people have done and participated in some real sick and immoral shyt (child molestation, sexual predators, rape etc, in all types of forms and situations) and yall only seem to latch on to issues when it becomes a "movement" and apply it solely to your own race. Yall say that you want "a voice" in this fight, but only speak up when your white massas give you the "ok" to proceed (i.e. Nate Parker, who was not found not guilty of rape, still subject to persecution and attention diversion). R. Kelly has been doing this for 15+ years and now everyone is so outraged when this metoo movement gains some traction, coincidental timing. More importantly, Let's not act like white men (politicians, athletes, producers, industry execs... ) are not out here raping black women and participating in child s88 activities, as well (Weinstein, Charlie Sheen, known for inappropriate sexual contact with minors, Polanski... etc) . All these white heads of entertainment that we know of, yet Bill Cosby is the foundation of sexual harrassment and rape accusations. Lastly, and most importantly.. where the fukk was your outrage when 5 black children, adopted by two white lesbians, were tortured and neglected, then ultimately murdered by these white supremacist "foster" parents who victimized innocent children . But you're quick to run your mouth when you're given that pass to or given the permission to express collective outrage. R. Kelly should be subject to punishment and scrutiny however, if you're going to "cape" to castigate him, then apply it all just like him across the board (white and black). Fukkn Hypocrites. "

Owwwwww, I’m not reading this shyt for a second time, young man.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No you fukkin idiot..

They only do this shyt when they want to feel comfortable, worthy and powerful and the feeling doesn't even last long at all. When there is nothing at stake and they want to enjoy themselves, they turn a blind eye and act like they didn't see any of the previous atrocities, I know the game real well.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
NO you have the mindset of one because you only assign blame to blacks when it's whites that should be subject to a higher level of scrutiny. ur fukkin stupid, not even worth arguing. keep up with the name calling tho... just proves my point that you're just under control of your puppetmaster, repeating the same shyt that you're told to. ignore the real problems, with your pseudo militant fallacies. foh.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I guess the Cosby verdict has got these delusional idiots thinking their own team White Feminist. Tell me something, why hasn’t any of these white feminists came after Harvey Weinstein, Matt Laur etc. with charges like they did on Cosby? I get we have issues within our community to resolve but stop putting on a production for white folks so you can get their validation. It’s sickening

free upload pictures

So because white people didn't do the same we are suppose to follow suit and let predators just slide away with impunity?

This is why sistas say ya'll don't protect them...nikkas is quick to point the finger at the white man and go "look look" instead of actually Holding Your Own Nuts and getting predators out of our communities.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
first off I think MJ was innocent. but if these hoes trying to crucify the R in R&B, they also better not be bigging up MJ ever, since his allegations were far worse than the R&B thugs. and they also should never support Dave Chapelle who said even if Mike did that shyt he made thriller so it's cool. these Twitter warriors hipocricy and bias is ridiculous. nobody even thinking about R Kelly, what's the point of trying to jam him up now? there are other targets worth more...weinstein is 1

grown ass man caught up more than once because he couldn't help himself from having sleepovers with little boys.

Name another celebrity we would accept this from?

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
NO you have the mindset of one because you only assign blame to blacks when it's whites that should be subject to a higher level of scrutiny. ur fukkin stupid, not even worth arguing. keep up with the name calling tho... just proves my point that you're just under control of your puppetmaster, repeating the same shyt that you're told to. foh.

:mjlol:
Monica, you’ve called me several names don’t be a hypocrite. Whites shouldn’t be held to a higher level of scrutiny by my black woman ass than a man who’s been abusing black women for decades.