Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I didn’t complain, I said fukk him and everybody who loves him. You’re the mad ass nikka quoting me about the shyt.

You’re the one acting like the R Kelly crusade telling me that I listened to him and I supported him at the trial. You’re definitely mad, stay mad.
:barbie:
Did you just reply with a white Barbie broad mad face in your sig????? wowwwwwww... and I'm supposed to genuinely reflect or take anything that you say as serious, profound commentary? Like I said, you're not saying anything that people don't already know or knew for like 20 years now, R. Kelly should be condemned. But if you're going to come at him... show that same condemnation with all. He's not the only one out here. You just found a cause to crusade on..

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
did you watch his trial special on bet and vh1 back in the day? stop it dude. tell us what you saw.

I did. I also saw the tape.

I made my judgement on him then. I also know the nikka has a track record of statements, actions, cases and events surrounding him that only add fuel to said fire. The court of law is one thing. But socially and artistically he's dead to me and always will be.

I'm not for defending black men by virtue of ONLY our shared blackness...He's not a brother to me or my sisters.

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
The title would read a strong black man and that’s forreal....

:wow:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I did. I also saw the tape.I made my judgement on him then. I also know the nikka has a track record of statements, actions, cases and events surrounding him that only add fuel to said fire. The court of law is one thing. But socially and artistically he's dead to me and always will be.I'm not for defending black men by virtue of ONLY our shared blackness...He's not a brother to me or my sisters.

are you a woman? also what did you see the women do on those trial specials?

Last edited:

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
Defend a child molester, brehs
Let’s mute the white ones while we’re at it. There are no campaigns calling them to the carpet. But c00n ass nikkas always fall in lockstep w/ cacs to make black men the face of everything degenerate

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
Did you just reply with a white Barbie broad mad face in your sig????? wowwwwwww... and I'm supposed to genuinely reflect or take anything that you say as serious, profound commentary? Like I said, you're not saying anything that people don't already know or knew for like 20 years now, R. Kelly should be condemned. But if you're going to come at him... show that same condemnation with all. He's not the only one out here. You just found a cause to crusade on..

A Barbie doll? Shut the fukk up, Monica. I actually did say something someone in this thread didn’t know, I also provided links. You don’t get to tell me how to feel or react about everyone, sir. Men are always trying to force women to behave a particular way.

I’m not crusading on anything by saying fukk r kelly in a coli thread, weren’t y’all just saying the coli isn’t court. :jbhmm:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
No the fukk I didn’t, bytch ass nikka.

:picard:. Damn. yall reveal yourselves every single time. slinging around "nikkas" and "bytch ass" like it's nothing huh? That's not proper etiquette for the black community that you supposedly uphold.

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Let’s mute the white ones while we’re at it. There are no campaigns calling them to the carpet. But c00n ass nikkas always fall in lockstep w/ cacs to make black men the face of everything degenerate

what cac is leading the campaign against R. Kelly?:what:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No the fukk I didn’t, bytch ass nikka. Just because YOU dance and listen to his music doesn’t mean every black person did or does.I’m not in the middle aged, forgive and forget, group of black women that you’re talking about. So miss me with the bullshyt.

you are a liar. like i said earlier, we don't believe you.

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
I don't see how this is fake outrage. R Kelly is currently still taking advantage of young women. If they need to piggyback off the #metoo movement then I’m fine with that. Get your voice heard.

And I’m over people saying that need to go hard at whites first. Nah. We need to take care of and clean up OUR community. Let the white community take out their own trash.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
. Damn. yall reveal yourselves every single time. slinging around "nikkas" and "bytch ass" like it's nothing huh? That's not proper etiquette for the black community that you supposedly uphold.

she is a bitter ass rkelly closet fan, cmon who does she think she's deceiving? all that huffing and puffing doesn't work here on thecoli lmao.