Daps

4EcTqD.gif

:wow:Let me see you do the love slide.

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
Because you have literally hundreds of documented cases where white people have done and participated in some real sick shyt (child molestation, sexual predators, rape etc, in all types of forms and situations) and yall only seem to latch on to issues when it becomes a "movement". Yall say that you want "a voice" in this fight, but only speak up when your white massas give you the "ok" to proceed (i.e. Nate Parker, who was not found not guilty of rape, still subject to persecution). R. Kelly has been doing this for 15+ years and now everyone is so outraged when this metoo movement gains some traction. More importantly, Let's not act like white men are not out here raping black women and participating in child s88 activities, as well (Weinstein, Charlie Sheen, known for inappropriate sexual contact with minors, Polanski... etc) . Lastly, and most importantly.. where the fukk was your outrage when 5 black children, adopted by two white lesbians, were tortured and neglected, then ultimately murdered by these white supremacist "foster" parents who victimized innocent children . But you're quick to run your mouth when you're given that pass to or given the permission to express collective outrage. Hypocrites.

What’s good, my nikka. I want you to know I stopped at “white people”. I’m sick of black people holding themselves to the standards of white people.

I have never supported a pedo and I definitely will not oppose one being attacked, especially when the harm done by said pervert is done to the bodies black girls and women.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
first off I think MJ was innocent. but if these hoes trying to crucify the R in R&B, they also better not be bigging up MJ ever, since his allegations were far worse than the R&B thugs. and they also should never support Dave Chapelle who said even if Mike did that shyt he made thriller so it's cool. these Twitter warriors hipocricy and bias is ridiculous. nobody even thinking about R Kelly, what's the point of trying to jam him up now? there are other targets worth more...weinstein is 1

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What’s good, my nikka. I want you to know I stopped at “white people”. I’m sick of black people holding themselves to the standards of white people.

I have never supported a pedo and I definitely will not oppose one being attacked, especially when the harm done by said pervert is done to the bodies black girls and women.
So basically let cacs get away with murder and target any black man that looks in your direction the wrong way:mjlol:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
I for one think R.Kelly is a POS that should have been locked up by now.

With that being said I still SEE the hypocrisy in many Black “feminists” who get a battery put in they back by white feminists and the media to attack Black men who do fukked up shyt but powerful white men who do the same never pay any real consequences.

That Ava tweet about Harvey says it all.