The black feminists want R. Kelly’s head

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Folks tried to boycott but it didnt leave a dent. Dude was still getting major play on clear channel radio stations and on all Viacom networks.

Don't let these folks fool you man. They had plenty of time to take down Kelly.

Realest thing said in this thread.

If they really wanted R gone, he would be gone. But he ain't -
and that speaks volumes for everyone claiming this issue is urgent.

ATownD19

The Black King You Love To Hate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe
Why y'all acting like y'all shock, Kells told y'all what he was doing on Public Announcement and 12 Play

On The Public Announcement Album in 92, Aaliyah was 13 years old and Kells shout her out on Vibe, "Lil Aaliyah got it, she got that Vibe":stopitslime:

On 12 Play Bump N Grind he told y'all what he was fighting "My Minds Tellin Me Noooooooo! My Body, My Body Tellin Me Yeaaaah Yeaaaah" If your mind telling you No, then you know it's wrong

It Seems Like You Ready is a song of an Grown Ass Man taking advantage of a young girl even in the Song he said "It Seems Like You Ready, I Could of swore you was ready"

WTF you mean Kells, you could of swore she was ready, you sound like you just took it from her.

Kells always showed who he was In his music

:ohhh: I just caught that

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Realest thing said in this thread.

If they really wanted R gone, he would be gone. But he ain't -
and that speaks volumes for everyone claiming this issue is urgent.

No it doesn't its a whole new era now. Aint no way in hell Black or White you taking a 15yr old Bride wouldn't be looked at with scorn. Plus R Kelly was a mega star, dude doing joints with White Royalty. NOW C Delores Tucker might have had a chance against Pac. You wilding if you thing times are anywhere near similar.

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:dahell:

How do you not understand how consent works between people in the same age bracket, and adults? How do you not understand the differences in a young teens psychology and an adults psychology? Come on. You're tacitly defending adults preying on children/young teens. What the hell.

Nah I said 15 year olds shouldn't be fukking in the first place. You just read what you want to read just like how you make up an imaginary difference between a 15 year old fukking another 15 year old and a 15 year old fukking an adult :yeshrug:

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Promotion of Paedophilia
You still on that pedo shyt? You was in another thread months ago spewing this same shyt about the rights of men to be able to fukk 14 year olds. Just stop :hhh:

Idk why women need to lie to validate their points it just goes to show how flimsy it is in the first place :yeshrug:. I been saying 14 year olds shouldn't be fukking anyone but it is was it is. 14 year olds fukk each other every day, why does them fukking an adult make a difference?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Nah I said 15 year olds shouldn't be fukking in the first place. You just read what you want to read just like how you make up an imaginary difference between a 15 year old fukking another 15 year old and a 15 year old fukking an adult :yeshrug:
Imaginary difference?

Idk why women need to lie to validate their points it just goes to show how flimsy it is in the first place :yeshrug:. I been saying 14 year olds shouldn't be fukking anyone but it is was it is. 14 year olds fukk each other every day, why does them fukking an adult make a difference?

:wtf:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps

You may want to think about this statement again.