The black feminists want R. Kelly’s head

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
these same people y'all are begging aint listen to corey feldman's ass for so many yrs, this shyt is fake and ridiculous. these people aren't moral at all.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WTF that got to do with R Kelly being a fukking pedo? He can be in Hollywood, Compton, Savannah, El Paso, Toldeo or fukking Maine. I don't support or condone no pedos and won't ever say no bu bu but shyt in regards to them. You a sick mafukka and it's a few more of you on this board. I legit am disturbed by some of you nikkas right now.Bout to

the people y'all are begging for help are pedophiles themselves, this whole shyt is a joke. there isn't any real moral police out here.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Because you black feminists (NOT black women, totally separate and apart from yall) have literally hundreds of documented cases where white people have done and participated in some real sick and immoral shyt (child molestation, sexual predators, rape etc, in all types of forms and situations) and yall only seem to latch on to issues when it becomes a "movement" and apply it solely to your own race. Yall say that you want "a voice" in this fight, but only speak up when your white massas give you the "ok" to proceed (i.e. Nate Parker, who was not found not guilty of rape, still subject to persecution and attention diversion). R. Kelly has been doing this for 15+ years and now everyone is so outraged when this metoo movement gains some traction, coincidental timing. More importantly, Let's not act like white men (politicians, athletes, producers, industry execs... ) are not out here raping black women and participating in child s88 activities, as well (Weinstein, Charlie Sheen, known for inappropriate sexual contact with minors, Polanski... etc) . All these white heads of entertainment that we know of, yet Bill Cosby is the foundation of sexual harrassment and rape accusations. Lastly, and most importantly.. where the fukk was your outrage when 5 black children, adopted by two white lesbians, were tortured and neglected, then ultimately murdered by these white supremacist "foster" parents who victimized innocent children . But you're quick to run your mouth when you're given that pass to or given the permission to express collective outrage. R. Kelly should be subject to punishment and scrutiny however, if you're going to "cape" to castigate him, then apply it all just like him across the board (white and black). Fukkn Hypocrites.
:whew:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shut up nikka. You are a fukking disgrace. I'm sickened by you. Get help

ok sheltered boy, prove us all wrong you corny soulglow fruitboy. where were you when corey feldman, raz b and others were complaining many yrs ago?

where is your save our boys campaign?

Last edited:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
ok sheltered boy, prove us all wrong you corny soulglow fruitboy. where were you when corey feldman, raz b and others were complaining many yrs ago?
I thought that shyt was fukked up too and hope all pedos and molesters get executed. Seek help nikka, before them feds come knocking on your door you fukking weirdo.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought that shyt was fukked up too and hope and pedos and molesters get executed. Seek help nikka, before them feds come knocking on your door you fukking weirdo.

dude shut the fukk up, you know all them cac fakkits are NAMBLA you fake wannabe eriq la salle, living a lie and deceiving yourself.

continue dude and be disappointed repeatedly, i hate clowns who can't handle the truth.

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
66_A77515-_DA71-480_A-_A0_AA-_DA950695_C659.jpg

bu bu

WOW: Ava DuVernay deletes tweet admitting she knew about Weinstein but was 'STILL A FAN'

WOW: Ava DuVernay deletes tweet admitting she knew about Weinstein but was ‘STILL A FAN’

:mjpls:bytch ain't fooling me...

Her movie Flopped :sas2:Oparah trying to get the light off Harvey

Screen-Shot-2016-09-13-at-3.28.28-PM-e1473805801824.png

OprahHarvey-640x480.jpg

Everything is connected & controlled :mjpls:#Timing

The nerve and the hypocrisy of this bytch. Excuse my french but this shyt right here is why I can't take black feminist seriously.

They do have an agenda. A lot of people will skip this. fukk R Kelly and he should be locked up.

Can't side with him for harming black women.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
R. Kelly is pretty much known for his ped antics and should have been boycotted a long time ago, but this movement is manufactured. Why not boycott the dude's music like a decade ago when it could have actually done something? Oh yeah, I forgot, the music was too hot back then. These feminists are pretty much here to use as the system's weapon to tear down black men without blacklash. I highly doubt they will band together to get some white ped banned.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
R. Kelly is pretty much known for his ped antics and should have been boycotted a long time ago, but this movement is manufactured. Why not boycott the dude's music like a decade ago when it could have actually done something? Oh yeah, I forgot, the music was too hot back then. These feminists are pretty much here to use as the system's weapon to tear down black men without blacklash. I highly doubt they will band together to get some white ped banned.

There were boycotts 10 and 15 years ago, chances are most of you are simply too young to remember. Had the sextape fiasco occurred in the age of social media, R Kelly would have been finished.

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
Same bytches callin for kells head is the same bytches that was fukking 20 year old nikkas in high school and woulda WILLINGLY fukked they favorite singer/rapper if givin the chance at any point in they teenage life.
But but minors cant consent. uh yea they can.
Teens litterally make choices every fukking day.
People used to fukking work jobs get married at 15 and younger.

Kells is a scumbag but these hoes need to stop acting like they have morals or ever did when it comes to shyt like this.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same bytches callin for kells head is the same bytches that was fukking 20 year old nikkas in high school and woulda WILLINGLY fukked they favorite singer/rapper if givin the chance at any point in they teenage life.But butminors cant consent. uh yea they can.Teens litterally make choices every fukking day.People used to fukking work jobs get married at 15 and younger.Kells is a scumbag but these hoes need to stop acting like they have morals or ever did when it comes to shyt like this.

they are just using him as an experiment, it was cacs who brought down cosby and nate parker not these fake women begging for approval. they want to completely have dominion over black men by begging white daddy to see what they can get away with, bunch of losers.