The black feminists want R. Kelly’s head

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Idk why women need to lie to validate their points it just goes to show how flimsy it is in the first place :yeshrug:. I been saying 14 year olds shouldn't be fukking anyone but it is was it is. 14 year olds fukk each other every day, why does them fukking an adult make a difference?

pedobear.jpg

Damn these RKelly threads really bring out the pedos. Mon fukkers aint even hiding it.

@Feds, come holla at him

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The fact that this is even controversial here shows not only how much a lot of people here hate black women, but also how in many ways the faux black militant shyt here is basically just black alt-right shyt. This story has everything a "pro-black" person would presumably be interested in

1. Low income black women being taken advantage of, enslaved, and raped
2. Zero outrage or interest from the white media

But because you sexually frustrated fukk boys are so mad about "black feminists" none of that matters :gucci:

And your faux black nationalists can miss me with that "but white people are ON CODE and don't police themselves so why should we" lmao. First off think about how laughable that argument is, from a black nationalist perspective. Why would you give a fukk what white people are doing, first off. Second off, who are they to hold up as a standard for how you should address issues of morality and right/wrong.
:francis:

Neg me, I got plenty of rep. But you can miss me with that pro-black shyt while you sit back and defend a dude who has spent DECADES taking advantage of underage black women.

He met Aaliyah at 13 years old through her manager and shouted her out in a love song when she was still that age :scust:

Then worked on her album, called it “age ain’t nothing but a number” and had her lie about her age to marry her when he was almost 30 :scust:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is rkelly even relevant in 2018 with everything going on in the black community. He hasnt been relevant in years. Trump is in office, police shooting black folks, cacs terrorizing, bombing, and killing black folks, black wealth disappearing, and these c00ns are worried about a washed up rkelly?

I think some black folks are so defeated they actually think they can c00n their way out of white supremacy and gain favor with cacs ... Thats why you see all the bed wenches and kanyes showin out... it wont end well them.

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
R Kelly did that shyt. Get him outta here

Last edited:

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
Bro nothing you described is minor exclusive. It's 40 year old bytches out here that'll say they were too broke, dumb, etc to give consent. There is no magic age where women decide they can mentally be held accountable for their actions. It's grown women right now who are still fukking R. Kelly and getting into relationships with him knowing what he's about. What are you talking about? I'd bet my life Kells could get @OliviaTwist obviously thot ass p*ssy in a matter of hours and she in here talking shyt about the nikka:patrice:

So I’m a thot because I care about grown ass MEN taking advantage of underaged GIRLS? You Coli nikkas expose yourselves day by day. But I forgot on here if you go against a Black man in ANY scenario you’re either a Cac, bed wench or heavens forbid..... a “feminist” :hhh:

Last edited:

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Aye why do I see so many folks asking why they're "going after Kels now" as if people haven't tried and failed to get him jailed and disgraced for years? The take down of R. Kelly has been attempted several times in many waves for damn near three decades. But he was too popular and too connected so people weren't trying to hear that.

The reason this particular instance has any legs is because of the #MeToo movement and the rape and pedophilia being exposed within the entertainment industry. Its only in this climate that more people are willing to actually listen and take victims seriously.

Though I still don't believe this will have many affects because I've seen too many black women AND men making excuses, calling the little girls he was preying on "fast" or otherwise trying to explain away their continued support.

Offthegrid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I look at every black female that still support kells with the :mjpls::wtb::sitdown::usure::shaq: eye fame n celebrity worship got these grown ass black women in sunken place I put them on the thotlist:lolbron:

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So I’m a thot because I care about grown ass MEN taking advantage of underaged GIRLS? You Coli nikkas expose yourselves day by day. But I forgot on here if you go against a Black man in ANY scenario you’re either a Cac, bed wench or heavens forbid..... a “feminist” :hhh:

You're pretty obviously a thot who thinks every 15 year old was just as incapable of saying no to sex as you were at that age. That's really what my problem with all this fake outrage is. It's coming from sluts projecting their slut mentality. Only thing really being exposed here is who the freaks were in high school that are ashamed of their past but prolly still thottin it up as adults anyway:mjlol:

kingjones29

All Star
Daps
Aye why do I see so many folks asking why they're "going after Kels now" as if people haven't tried and failed to get him jailed and disgraced for years? The take down of R. Kelly has been attempted several times in many waves for damn near three decades. But he was too popular and too connected so people weren't trying to hear that.

The reason this particular instance has any legs is because of the #MeToo movement and the rape and pedophilia being exposed within the entertainment industry. Its only in this climate that more people are willing to actually listen and take victims seriously.

Though I still don't believe this will have many affects because I've seen too many black women AND men making excuses, calling the little girls he was preying on "fast" or otherwise trying to explain away their continued support.
people are still listening to rkelly music today and going to his shows it not be the same amount when he was popular but he still have a core base of females that still like his music