The black feminists want R. Kelly’s head

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Why y'all acting like y'all shock, Kells told y'all what he was doing on Public Announcement and 12 Play

On The Public Announcement Album in 92, Aaliyah was 13 years old and Kells shout her out on Vibe, "Lil Aaliyah got it, she got that Vibe":stopitslime:

On 12 Play Bump N Grind he told y'all what he was fighting "My Minds Tellin Me Noooooooo! My Body, My Body Tellin Me Yeaaaah Yeaaaah" If your mind telling you No, then you know it's wrong

It Seems Like You Ready is a song of an Grown Ass Man taking advantage of a young girl even in the Song he said "It Seems Like You Ready, I Could of swore you was ready"

WTF you mean Kells, you could of swore she was ready, you sound like you just took it from her.

Kells always showed who he was In his music

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
they are just using him as an experiment, it was cacs who brought down cosby and nate parker not these fake women begging for approval. they want to completely have dominion over black men by begging white daddy to see what they can get away with, bunch of losers.
Pretty much.
These "feminsts" dont care about them girls not one bit idk who they think they fooling.:mjlol:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
R. Kelly is pretty much known for his ped antics and should have been boycotted a long time ago, but this movement is manufactured. Why not boycott the dude's music like a decade ago when it could have actually done something? Oh yeah, I forgot, the music was too hot back then. These feminists are pretty much here to use as the system's weapon to tear down black men without blacklash. I highly doubt they will band together to get some white ped banned.

Folks tried to boycott but it didnt leave a dent. Dude was still getting major play on clear channel radio stations and on all Viacom networks.

Don't let these folks fool you man. They had plenty of time to take down Kelly. He was making folks tooooo much money and putting out hits so they turned their heads and looked the other way. Or ran interference for him like a New England Patriots Offensive Line man.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Why y'all acting like y'all shock, Kells told y'all what he was doing on Public Announcement and 12 Play

On The Public Announcement Album in 92, Aaliyah was 13 years old and Kells shout her out on Vibe, "Lil Aaliyah got it, she got that Vibe":stopitslime:

On 12 Play Bump N Grind he told y'all what he was fighting "My Minds Tellin Me Noooooooo! My Body, My Body Tellin Me Yeaaaah Yeaaaah" If your mind telling you No, then you know it's wrong

It Seems Like You Ready is a song of an Grown Ass Man taking advantage of a young girl even in the Song he said "It Seems Like You Ready, I Could of swore you was ready"

WTF you mean Kells, you could of swore she was ready, you sound like you just took it from her.

Kells always showed who he was In his music

To be fair when that dropped most of us were like 13 or younger.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The fact that this is even controversial here shows not only how much a lot of people here hate black women, but also how in many ways the faux black militant shyt here is basically just black alt-right shyt. This story has everything a "pro-black" person would presumably be interested in

1. Low income black women being taken advantage of, enslaved, and raped
2. Zero outrage or interest from the white media

But because you sexually frustrated fukk boys are so mad about "black feminists" none of that matters :gucci:

And your faux black nationalists can miss me with that "but white people are ON CODE and don't police themselves so why should we" lmao. First off think about how laughable that argument is, from a black nationalist perspective. Why would you give a fukk what white people are doing, first off. Second off, who are they to hold up as a standard for how you should address issues of morality and right/wrong.
:francis:

Neg me, I got plenty of rep. But you can miss me with that pro-black shyt while you sit back and defend a dude who has spent DECADES taking advantage of underage black women.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Folks tried to boycott but it didnt leave a dent. Dude was still getting major play on clear channel radio stations and on all Viacom networks.

Don't let these folks fool you man. They had plenty of time to take down Kelly. He was making folks tooooo much money and putting out hits so they turned their heads and looked the other way. Or ran interference for him like a New England Patriots Offensive Line man.

You just said folks tried to boycott tho? It's hard to rage against the machine breh. Especially when your on top of your game. But when you go from being LeBron to being Luol Deng what use to get drowned out gets heard.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I would bring up that Nas thing but it’s all good. Your comment is fair though.

Thing is, If R Kelly beat up a chick, fukked up as it is, that's much more acceptable. Because Grown people are Grown, but when you start peeing in 14 yr olds mouths, and stories leak about you cruising the local playground to pick up p*ssy, that's a whole different beast.

nikkas on here basically like she's 14 she knew better. How old is 15 etc...Ok fine if you wanna say they knew better, then this nikka DEFINITELY should have knew what time it was. Furthermore R Kelly could have damn near pulled 70% of women 21+ So why is he fukking with kids. Nah, fukk dude.

And a lot of ya'll have issues.

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
You're contradicting yourself. Mostly because you echoing female emotional rhetoric. If it's no better for two 14 year olds to be fukking don't explain why it's somehow worse that R. Kelly is doing it. Because he's only doing it to the girls that are fukking in the first place. Teach these girls to keep their legs shut and there is no R. Kelly outrage.:yeshrug:

Actually my bad, R. Kelly fukking grown women results in outrage too :snoop:

You still on that pedo shyt? You was in another thread months ago spewing this same shyt about the rights of men to be able to fukk 14 year olds. Just stop :hhh:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Thing is, If R Kelly beat up a chick, fukked up as it is, that's much more acceptable. Because Grown people are Grown, but when you start peeing in 14 yr olds mouths, and stories leak about you cruising the local playground to pick up p*ssy, that's a whole different beast.
I agree and I don’t mess with dude at all because he did that shyt. I 100% gave up his music while some of the most vocal people on twitter or otherwise were and are still talking about Ignition being fire. I think R. Kelly was a great musician but there is way too much music out here for me to listen to. I don’t need his music. People be out here pump faking on this dude though. I mean he’s obviously not as hot as he once was but he still packs concerts with his dedicated fans. It wasn’t hard to give up just music in 2003 or whenever that video came out and it’s definitely not hard now.