The black feminists want R. Kelly’s head

Zak Bible

Banned
Daps
Is his music really so important that y’all will excuse him absusing teenaged black girls?

fukk Robert Kelly and everybody who loves him. :yeshrug:

Andrew Jackson raped the shyt out of black women and got his face on the $20 bill.

White folk ride for theirs no matter what.

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
no it does not make it any better. but what's fukked up is the fact that while r.kelly is the one being in the crossfires as he should be, people like you are deflecting from that with other situations that aren't alike.

r.kelly being a grown man and fukking with a minor completely changes the situation of how that should be handled as opposed to 2 minors of the same age having sex.

You're contradicting yourself. Mostly because you echoing female emotional rhetoric. If it's no better for two 14 year olds to be fukking don't explain why it's somehow worse that R. Kelly is doing it. Because he's only doing it to the girls that are fukking in the first place. Teach these girls to keep their legs shut and there is no R. Kelly outrage.:yeshrug:

Actually my bad, R. Kelly fukking grown women results in outrage too :snoop:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
I guess the Cosby verdict has got these delusional idiots thinking their own team White Feminist. Tell me something, why hasn’t any of these white feminists came after Harvey Weinstein, Matt Laur etc. with charges like they did on Cosby? I get we have issues within our community to resolve but stop putting on a production for white folks so you can get their validation. It’s sickening

free upload pictures
Three things you can count on:

1. LeBron ain't going easy in the Playoffs
2. Taxes
3. Black women doing everything to hate on black men (not all black women, some are our actual sisters.. but many of them)

Just wonder how many of these 'feminists' got dug out by black men TO R. Kelly's music before they read the wrong article online after the umpteenth breh didn't want to commit to they craziness? And also: how come they didn't bring that same energy for the army of male cacs that caused #metoo to pop?

:jbhmm:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Three things you can count on:1. LeBron ain't going easy in the Playoffs2. Taxes3. Black women doing everything to hate on black men (not all black women, some are our actual sisters.. but many of them)Just wonder how many of these 'feminists' got dug out by black men TO R. Kelly's music before they read the wrong article online after the umpteenth breh didn't want to commit to they craziness? And also: how come they didn't bring that same energy for the army of male cacs that caused #metoo to pop?

What else is new but you got attention whoring/p*ssy starved nikkas on here getting their superman cape on with no rewards. :cape:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
You're contradicting yourself. Mostly because you echoing female emotional rhetoric. If it's no better for two 14 year olds to be fukking don't explain why it's somehow worse that R. Kelly is doing it. Because he's only doing it to the girls that are fukking in the first place. Teach these girls to keep their legs shut and there is no R. Kelly outrage.:yeshrug:

lmao alright at not holding grown ass men accountable for choosing to fukk underage women instead of grown women

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
It's because R. Kelly ain't snatching bytches up off the street and these girls are just choosing him. Everybody wants these girls to be the victim when the reality is, these are the kind of young ladies that if it's not R. Kelly, it'd be a couple nikkas from the football team doing the same shyt and bragging about it in the locker room. :snoop:
Holy shyt, nikkas is in here capping for pedophilia!!!
:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:dame:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You're contradicting yourself. Mostly because you echoing female emotional rhetoric. If it's no better for two 14 year olds to be fukking don't explain why it's somehow worse that R. Kelly is doing it. Because he's only doing it to the girls that are fukking in the first place :yeshrug:
:dahell:

How do you not understand how consent works between people in the same age bracket, and adults? How do you not understand the differences in a young teens psychology and an adults psychology? Come on. You're tacitly defending adults preying on children/young teens. What the hell.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

How do you not understand how consent works between people in the same age bracket, and adults? How do you not understand the differences in a young teens psychology and an adults psychology? Come on. You're tacitly defending adults preying on children/young teens. What the hell.

yall gon learn about these coli nikkas.

:pachaha:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Holy shyt, nikkas is in here capping for pedophilia!!!

you are sheltered, you don't know the real world at all. these same women be covering all this crazy shyt up, i have seen this too many times.

you focused too much on hollyweird when we all know degenerates run that shyt so how are they the moral police.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

In 10 years on sohh and the coli, that was one of the most disturbing posts I ever read. shyt got me fukked up about who actually posts here.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
you are sheltered, you don't know the real world at all. these same women be covering all this crazy shyt up, i have seen this too many times.

you focused too much on hollyweird when we all know degenerates run that shyt so how are they the moral police.
WTF that got to do with R Kelly being a fukking pedo? He can be in Hollywood, Compton, Savannah, El Paso, Toldeo or fukking Maine. I don't support or condone no pedos and won't ever say no bu bu but shyt in regards to them. You a sick mafukka and it's a few more of you on this board. I legit am disturbed by some of you nikkas right now.

Bout to

cac.jpg