The black feminists want R. Kelly’s head

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
R Kelly is on tape having sex with an underage girl yet there are people still caping for him. I don't know if its just that you guys have a fukked up moral compass or you people are caught up in the celebrity worship, either way you guys need to reevaluate your lives and beliefs

yeah you thought about all this when you woke up this morning, get your fake lying ass out of here, you have no mind of your own. where are your own campaigns about the numerous atrocities out here but your mind is on gay ass rkelly, what a bunch of fake deceitful "i want to feel good" liars out here.

you just trying to get p*ssy brownie points and it aint working. darling nikki aint DM your ass, bunch of losers.

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
some really dumb ass people on this website, i swear y'all don't go out because i know damn well no one is stupid enough to spout this shyt in real life that i've seen on here

imagine r.kelly touching up on your relatives/siblings and all you had to say was "idk why y'all going after him when there's white people doing the same shyt", "that nikka made step in the name of love, don't come for him"

If he touched up one of my relatives it'd be because she chose to go and fukk with him knowing what he's about and we'd be looking at her funny :patrice:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he touched up one of my relatives it'd be because she chose to go and fukk with him knowing what he's about and we'd be looking at her funny

if nikkas were really about that life, then "street justice" would have happened long time ago to that pedophile.

but no, they want losers to join them to beg white daddy online, fukk off bunch of fake people looking for white approval.

generic-username

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
yeah you thought about all this when you woke up this morning, get your fake lying ass out of here, you have no mind of your own. where are your own campaigns about the numerous atrocities out here but your mind is on gay ass rkelly, what a bunch of fake deceitful "i want to feel good" liars out here.

you just trying to get p*ssy brownie points and it aint working. darling nikki aint DM your ass, bunch of losers.
What are you ranting about loser? If you support a pedo that's your problem

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
if nikkas were really about that life, then "street justice" would have happened long time ago. but no they want losers to join them to beg white daddy to save them, fukk off.

It's because R. Kelly ain't snatching bytches up off the street and these girls are just choosing him. Everybody wants these girls to be the victim when the reality is, these are the kind of young ladies that if it's not R. Kelly, it'd be a couple nikkas from the football team doing the same shyt and bragging about it in the locker room. :snoop:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are you ranting about loser? If you support a pedo that's your problem

you supported a pedophile fukk you, where is your idi amin justice lame ass nikka begging with females online and you are so proud.

you want a pat on your head for a job well done, you loser.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's because R. Kelly ain't snatching bytches up off the street and these girls are just choosing him. Everybody wants these girls to be the victim when the reality is, these are the kind of young ladies that if it's not R. Kelly, it'd be a couple nikkas from the football team doing the same shyt and bragging about it in the locker room.

there are a gazillion rkelly's out here and these same fake women cover up for them all the time.

where is that video where the women in the church were protecting the pastor who slept with so many young girls in the congregation, bunch of losers with their fake wonder woman outrage on the internet.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
If he touched up one of my relatives it'd be because she chose to go and fukk with him knowing what he's about and we'd be looking at her funny :patrice:

so knowing that people who are of young age and mind don't really know what they think they know you are gonna completely absolve the person who KNOWS they shouldn't be fukking around with minors

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
so knowing that people who are of young age and mind don't really know what they think they know you are gonna completely absolve the person who KNOWS they shouldn't be fukking around with minors

Bro when I was growing up 8th graders were getting pregnant by other 8th graders. shyt is fake outrage to me. These lil 15 year olds gonna fukk whoever unless you start punishing them for it.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Bro when I was growing up 8th graders were getting pregnant by other 8th graders. shyt is fake outrage to me. These lil 15 year olds gonna fukk whoever unless you start punishing them for it.

by other 8th graders, other people, better known as other kids, who don't know any better.

opposed to

r.kelly, a grown man, who does know better, has grown women throwing themselves at him, still fukks with minors, despite it being against the law and just morally wrong

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude got a couple dozen posts in this thread ranting like a lunatic. Obvious mental problems is obvious

whatever dude, you still aint getting no p*ssy from this shyt, nothing in your dms. your caping is a waste. nikkas watched a comic book movie over the weekend and start feeling like they the shyt on some fake save the world bullshyt, clown ass cartoon watching fake wannabe cops and judges on the internet man.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
So that makes it better?

You sound dumb bro.

no it does not make it any better. but what's fukked up is the fact that while r.kelly is the one being in the crossfires as he should be, people like you are deflecting from that with other situations that aren't alike.

r.kelly being a grown man and fukking with a minor completely changes the situation of how that should be handled as opposed to 2 minors of the same age having sex.