The black feminists want R. Kelly’s head

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps

just look at the replies...its about even i say...he gonna have fans it is what it is....

He is a dirtball but i am not wasting my energy being concerned about it try to get him out the paint.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what it all boils down to..Bandwagoners going to bandwagon..That #metoo B.S is hit or miss anyway..Kind of hypocrisy if you look at it in its entirety..

following whatever is hot, darlingnikki thinks she's making a difference by being part of the cult, nobody cares woman.

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
you are too emotionally invested in this to not be a fan of the man.

The man who told me what I did as an 11 year old is telling me I’m too invested… :beylol:

Even if I was emotional, caring about young black women being sexually assaulted isn’t anythjng I’d be ashamed to be emotional about.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just look at the replies...its about even i say...he gonna have fans it is what it is....He is a dirtball but i am not wasting my energy being concerned about it try to get him out the paint.

of course it's all fake, they scream from a distance then when they are up close they kiss ass just like darlingnikki, i know them too well.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
And like I told you earlier, choke on that nikkas dikk you lil bitty bytch.

Oooh Monica, now my etiquette is in question. You’re definitely somebody’s son. :mjlol:
:comeon::gucci: u aight??? telling another black female to choke on a dikk?? That's not very feminist of you, now is it???

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The man who told me what I did as an 11 year old is telling me I’m too invested… Even if I was emotional, caring about young black women being sexually assaulted isn’t anythjng I’d be ashamed to be emotional about.

yes you and your family and friends bumped to his shyt, you liar.

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
:umad::camby:.. ummm question. Why is your sig name "DarlingNikki'' ??? Isn't Darling Nikki quoted as being a sex fiend from that song from Prince, titled, "Darling Nikki".. why are you promoting sex in your username but have such a strong viewpoint on sexual predators?

here's some lyrics from the song, as reference: (so ur opposed to sexual crimes but promote sex on a public platform with a song that's filled with blatant sexual references????That's hypocritical to the victims that you advocate for). :francis: side note- (he also says "fukk until we die" in that song). But you'll prob. respond with .. "it's just a username"..so imma leave it at that.

Prince and the Revolution – Darling Nikki Lyrics | Genius Lyrics

"I knew a girl named Nikki I guess you could say she was a sex fiend,
I met her in a hotel lobby masturbating with a magazine,
She said how'd you like to waste some time and I could not resist when I saw little Nikki grind."

"I woke up the next morning, Nikki wasn't there.
I looked all over and all I found was a phone number on the stairs
It said thank you for a funky time
Call me up whenever you want"
To grind
Come back Nikki come back
Your darling little prince
Want to grind, grind, grind."

Me enjoying a Prince song means I should understand a sexual predator? Is that what you’re saying, Monica?

Don’t go out sad like this, my nikka.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me enjoying a Prince song means I should understand a sexual predator? Is that what you’re saying, Monica?Don’t go out sad like this, my nikka.

of course you listened and danced to r kelly. you were into prince but not r kelly? you liar. of course, you like them freaks.

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Not sure if you're aware but minors can't legally consent to having sex. That's why people here are using the word rape.

I understand what the word legal means for sure. But you must be bordering retarded as an adult if you didn't have the mental capacity to say yes or no to sex at 16 :patrice: