Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
So because he preys on Black victims that makes him SMART???
Be blind to the fact that black women victims are not given equal attention in the media.. act like the problems of black girls and women get as much attention as Susie with the blond hair, brehs and brehettes. Act like relatives of the missing girls in DC that were finally given nationwide attention only just last year, weren't told that their children were just runaways instead of the police treating them as actual victims.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m into Prince as a grown ass woman, not a 11 year old girl. I was into B2K as a child.

where is your venom for chris stokes then you lazy fake following ass clown just typing garbage on this thread. we don't care what you think crazy bytch. fukk all your fake outcry on thecoli.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not sure if you're aware but minors can't legally consent to having sex. That's why people here are using the word rape.

Did you know that 12 year old girls can keep their doctors records private from the parents?

Like if the girl asked the doctor for birth control and the parents asked about it, they can deny that information..

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I understand what the word legal means for sure. But you must be bordering retarded as an adult if you didn't have the mental capacity to say yes or no to sex at 16 :patrice:

The irony of it all is the system charges juveniles as adults for certain crimes. Yet when they make the adult decision to spread their legs, all of a sudden we have to remember they're kids again. Not that I justify adults hitting on underage minors, but the rules out here are all so inconsistent. Reminds me of the Chappelle bit on the two girls kidnapped, one Black the other white.

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
I understand what the word legal means for sure. But you must be bordering retarded as an adult if you didn't have the mental capacity to say yes or no to sex at 16 :patrice:
Except the girl on the tape was 14, and Aaliyah was 15 at the time of the marriage certificate, but around R. Kelly since the age of 10. Please don't have children. And for the ones with children caping hard for a pedo when are you setting up a play date with your children and Kels?

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is this a thread about Chris Stokes? Shut the fukk up you stupid ass bytch

no bytch, you are a follower ass nikka. where is your campaign about chris stokes since you acting all high and mighty on thecoli? lmao, you crazy woman looking for attention.