The black feminists want R. Kelly’s head

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Except the girl on the tape was 14, and Aaliyah was 15 at the time of the marriage certificate, but around R. Kelly since the age of 10. Please don't have children. And for the ones with children caping hard for a pedo when are you setting up a play date with your children and Kels?

Why so hostile? I think you're projecting :patrice:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps

just look at the replies...its about even i say...he gonna have fans it is what it is....

He is a dirtball but i am not wasting my energy being concerned about it try to get him out the paint.

Yeah, those comments are why Kells is never going to jail. Those women he had relationships with are never going to come forward and too many older black Women have his back.

I won’t lie, I have 32 songs of his on my Tidal account but dude is really sick in the head.

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
do you really need this explained or are you being facetious:dahell:

I mean I understand you'll say it's not a choice because when you were 15 you were too retarded to say yes or no to sex. I wasn't so it's hard for me to get your point of view :yeshrug:

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You’re basically trying to rationalize a grown man ducking a CHILD. A CHILD. That’s sick and so are you:lolbron:

I think you're projecting if we're being honest. You prolly was choosing to fukk 22 year olds in high school and want to go on a shame crusade to deflect your own whorishness you feel remorse over for some reason.:yeshrug: