Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
A Barbie doll? Shut the fukk up, Monica. I actually did say something someone in this thread didn’t know, I also provided links. You don’t get to tell me how to feel or react about everyone, sir. Men are always trying to force women to behave a particular way.

I’m not crusading on anything by saying fukk r kelly in a coli thread, weren’t y’all just saying the coli isn’t court. :jbhmm:
:umad::camby:.. ummm question. Why is your sig name "DarlingNikki'' ??? Isn't Darling Nikki quoted as being a sex fiend from that song from Prince, titled, "Darling Nikki".. why are you promoting sex in your username but have such a strong viewpoint on sexual predators?

here's some lyrics from the song, as reference: (so ur opposed to sexual crimes but promote sex on a public platform with a song that's filled with blatant sexual references????That's hypocritical to the victims that you advocate for). :francis: side note- (he also says "fukk until we die" in that song). But you'll prob. respond with .. "it's just a username"..so imma leave it at that.

Prince and the Revolution – Darling Nikki Lyrics | Genius Lyrics

"I knew a girl named Nikki I guess you could say she was a sex fiend,
I met her in a hotel lobby masturbating with a magazine,
She said how'd you like to waste some time and I could not resist when I saw little Nikki grind."

"I woke up the next morning, Nikki wasn't there.
I looked all over and all I found was a phone number on the stairs
It said thank you for a funky time
Call me up whenever you want"
To grind
Come back Nikki come back
Your darling little prince
Want to grind, grind, grind."

Last edited:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
R Kelly is a lot of things. Smart ain't one of them.

he knows if there were any white broad victims, he would be in jail for life, this is the absolute truth. think critically, you got too many emotional sensitive people on here, it's ridiculous.

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
Low Quality Posting
Any black person that want to see Robert Kelly locked up can suck my dikk. That mane ain't touch them babies. He made Sex me part 1 and part 2.

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
the fukk does that have to do with him, an adult choosing to have sex with minors?

I'd imagine he's not tricking minors into having sex with him and they're all choosing to do it as well. Or is that an incorrect statement?

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Women are just following the blueprint of lgbt, even if rkelly hypothetically gets the death penalty, they will still not be satisfied, it's all FAKE outrage man.
Fake outrage :mjlol: only "fake outrage" is you being pissed off at "black feminists". Calling shyt the "death penalty" :mjlol:
R. Kelly's been doing wild shyt for the last decade, even his fans have been telling him to stop

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
you are a liar. like i said earlier, we don't believe you.

And like I told you earlier, choke on that nikkas dikk you lil bitty bytch.

:picard:. Damn. yall reveal yourselves every single time. slinging around "nikkas" and "bytch ass" like it's nothing huh? That's not proper etiquette for the black community that you supposedly uphold.

Oooh Monica, now my etiquette is in question. You’re definitely somebody’s son. :mjlol: