The Black Feminist Starter Pack

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
Nah, not really. Not hatred. Those ideas die with the person. I'm not going to kill them though. It'd just get you wet to see another black man locked up.
LOL so basically u will continue to be all talk, no action. That's not how men should live. And I don't get wet anymore, I'm a miserable dried up prude, didn't u know?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
LOL so basically u will continue to be all talk, no action. That's not how men should live. And I don't get wet anymore, I'm a miserable dried up prude, didn't u know?

Encourage black men to kill black women brehettes. :skip: And I don't care if you're a prude or not. You're not attractive to me so you could join a convent for all I care. Do your thing.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
You have to kill black feminists no other alternative.

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
Encourage black men to kill black women brehettes. :skip: And I don't care if you're a prude or not. You're not attractive to me so you could join a convent for all I care. Do your thing.
How did I encourage u to kill anyone? If anything I said kill the ideology. I just don't understand what good it is to vehemently hate something and then not even try to lessen the very thing u hate. Seems passive

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
ANY woman who is getting affection, attentoon, and copious amount of dikk in her life does not have time for such nonsense.
That's the mf golden ticket.

Just like most c00ns that are getting millions/billions from whites and getting them endorsements don't have time for that BlackLivesMatter bs either.. I see you my nikka.