The Black Feminist Starter Pack

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Trying is the first step in doing. You wouldn't know if you've actually done it until the task itself is completed. Unless u work on someone's school admission committee, my perceived intellect is no concern of yours. Now that u know that, what are u going to do about the so called cancer that is black feminism ? Will you continue to complain like a weak fakkit, or will u actually put in some effort to change what u don't like?

So you're saying you want me to kill black feminists?

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
I believe in you. One day you'll be in Whole Foods, buying Avocado and Goji Berries to post on Instagram.. out of the corner of your eye you'll see a slender CAC drinking coffee
7349045d9583df018ed8cbfa10dbf0dc.jpg

He'll smile at you and then walk over and introduce himself, tell you about Africa and whatever wind instrument he plays. You'll be so damn wet and just itching to gnaw on that pink skin. Yall exchange numbers and as he goes back into Starbucks, you'll see it. A cute little mixed race baby, you start grabbing lamp posts and twirling around them, singing Avril Lavigne songs on your way home to post on Tumblr. You have potential don't waste it, you'll get that mixed race baby, i believe in you, you can do it :banderas:
:russ::laff: ur on a roll aren't u. I don't lay with wet dogs tho

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Diverge from white america and rebuild a black society within but without white america. Pool together resources so that we can control our own housing and food and clothing (the only necessities of life) and pair that with a self sustaining economy, where we produce the goods we use and the goods are made by the same people in the community.

And most importantly, discard the standard "one size fits all" American education and push kids to explore their strengths and Aptitude earlier in life so they have more time to master and innovate skills.

Unfortunately, a lot of our more talented and gifted individuals are hell bent on proving they can make it in this "white man's world" and are content to drag the rest of us (who should be benefiting from their "leadership") down the rabbit hole

My vision isn't that extreme because we need them for the basic's (lights,water,etc) but I feel like we should rebuild our ghettos. The american communities and economy is coming back to the cities and gentrifying the old hoods that surround and or in downtown. That way we can rebuild and keep prime property and have our own stores and malls in our area of the city :yeshrug:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Is that the only way u feel u can eradicate an ideology?

A toxic ideology of that sort only deserves death. Not going to go that far myself but if they all happened to just disappear........nothing of value would be lost. :yeshrug:

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
A toxic ideology of that sort only deserves death. Not going to go that far myself but if they all happened to just disappear........nothing of value would be lost. :yeshrug:
Toxic ideology /= toxic person. U can rid someone of ideas. My main point to u was to be a doer, not just a complainer

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Toxic ideology /= toxic person. U can rid someone of ideas. My main point to u was to be a doer, not just a complainer

Nah, not really. Not hatred. Those ideas die with the person. I'm not going to kill them though. It'd just get you wet to see another black man locked up.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
I believe in you. One day you'll be in Whole Foods, buying Avocado and Goji Berries to post on Instagram.. out of the corner of your eye you'll see a slender CAC drinking coffee

He'll smile at you and then walk over and introduce himself, tell you about Africa and whatever wind instrument he plays. You'll be so damn wet and just itching to gnaw on that pink skin. Yall exchange numbers and as he goes back into Starbucks, you'll see it. A cute little mixed race baby, you start grabbing lamp posts and twirling around them, singing Avril Lavigne songs on your way home to post on Tumblr. You have potential don't waste it, you'll get that mixed race baby, i believe in you, you can do it :banderas:
u deserve infinite reps:wow:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London

full

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
This is funny.

Black woman need feminism the most. We black men have failed them so I don't hate black feminism. I can't. They gotta go for theirs. They do come out and support us - always. Go to 90% of functions where the aim is to help the black community, there will be more women than men. I've seen with my own eyes several times.

BUT there's an element of this Tumblr Twitter black feminism schtick which is being used on some fukk shyt. Black women have been the pillar of our community and they must not be corrupted with all the bs. And yes these are all tell-tale sales that a black woman is with the bs unfortunately.

The Coli hates women so it's hard for me to cosign this because I love my black women. But this particular type of black woman needs the bushes.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Best-Cry-Ever.gif