The Black Feminist Starter Pack

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
I have natural hair and I lie sometimes. I'm trying to stop though because its against my religion; as is lesbianism. White boys can be cute, but most are racist. Black men are cool but most are misogynist.. :mjcry:

I realize I have unknowingly espoused white supremacist rhetoric in the past. I thought I already apologized for that. We're all in this together brehs.
youre a good person :wow:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
While we talking shyt, allow me to say fukk this hoe

Azealia-banks-bleaching-whitenicious.png

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I believe in you. One day you'll be in Whole Foods, buying Avocado and Goji Berries to post on Instagram.. out of the corner of your eye you'll see a slender CAC drinking coffee
7349045d9583df018ed8cbfa10dbf0dc.jpg

He'll smile at you and then walk over and introduce himself, tell you about Africa and whatever wind instrument he plays. You'll be so damn wet and just itching to gnaw on that pink skin. Yall exchange numbers and as he goes back into Starbucks, you'll see it. A cute little mixed race baby, you start grabbing lamp posts and twirling around them, singing Avril Lavigne songs on your way home to post on Tumblr. You have potential don't waste it, you'll get that mixed race baby, i believe in you, you can do it :banderas:

Lmfaooooooo

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
I think that's because men realize that begging your oppressor to treat you like a human being after almost 1000 years of evidence to the contrary is inherently counter productive.
Breh. Why'd you quote me? :dwillhuh:

Sir Jebbi

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I believe in you. One day you'll be in Whole Foods, buying Avocado and Goji Berries to post on Instagram.. out of the corner of your eye you'll see a slender CAC drinking coffee
7349045d9583df018ed8cbfa10dbf0dc.jpg

He'll smile at you and then walk over and introduce himself, tell you about Africa and whatever wind instrument he plays. You'll be so damn wet and just itching to gnaw on that pink skin. Yall exchange numbers and as he goes back into Starbucks, you'll see it. A cute little mixed race baby, you start grabbing lamp posts and twirling around them, singing Avril Lavigne songs on your way home to post on Tumblr. You have potential don't waste it, you'll get that mixed race baby, i believe in you, you can do it :banderas:
tumblr_nxjvhp2l4G1rfd7lko1_500.gif