The Black Feminist Starter Pack

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Black Feminist rarely wear weave. CACs like Black women as natural as possible. Black Feminists study White men, they know this.. that weave will be gone and all over twitter they'll be #kinkycurls #teamnatural #bigchop #flexedkneebuilt

35apx5d.jpg

deblasio11n-4-web.jpg

Fotolia_33405541_Subscription_Monthly_XXL-690x460.jpg

interracial1.jpg

That last one grinning like she won the lottery :wow:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Black Feminist rarely wear weave. CACs like Black women as natural as possible. Black Feminists study White men, they know this.. that weave will be gone and all over twitter they'll be #kinkycurls #teamnatural #bigchop #flexedkneebuilt

35apx5d.jpg

deblasio11n-4-web.jpg

Fotolia_33405541_Subscription_Monthly_XXL-690x460.jpg

interracial1.jpg
historically nothing you just said makes any sense but i will let you rock

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
@Busted_Toes always come through with an entertaining thread. Hands down one of the best posters on the site :russ:

Black feminists are extremely dangerous to the black community and I don't wanna associate with them AT ALL. I don't have any compassion for them not because they date outside their race, but they shyt on black men while doing it. But I love it when they get their wake up calls. Such a great a feeling.

mqdefault.jpg

morris

Superstar
Daps
That's the mf golden ticket.

Just like most c00ns that are getting millions/billions from whites and getting them endorsements don't have time for that BlackLivesMatter bs either.. I see you my nikka.
Not even slightly clever or close. So what part of male bashing should women in healthy relationships with a man participate in?

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
Not even slightly clever or close. So what part of male bashing should women in healthy relationships with a man participate in?
Feminism/being pro woman is not synonymous with male bashing. The same way being pro black is not synonymous with hating whites.

Although once you look at the injustices against women/blacks at the hands of men/whites..I could understand why someone would harbor resentment. A mature person will eventually transform that resentment into a solution to better their target group instead of bashing the oppressive group.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
After dealing with a black feminist for a year I pretty much have no ill will towards nikkas pawging any more :pachaha:

What ya'll women dun understand is that nikkas are focused on our careers money, physique shyt like that. This site is all jokes but IRL no self respecting black man is going around like "all dese black bytches is shyt blah blah blah" nikkas just get in where they fit in. If its with somebody other than black it is what it is what is. But I rarely see black brehs on some silly ass hate all women tip, and I'm pretty sure they don't voice this in a relationship. But oh no no a black feminist will remind you weekly how black men aint shyt (oh except you baby, you okay. well, until you arent) and we need to do better. made up ass words like misogynoir, hating on any and every thing at the slightest tint of shade towards a black woman. And they like all bisexual so they confused all jump. Just insufferable people at the end of the day.