The Black Feminist Starter Pack

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
What makes people think black women wear their natural hair to attract cacs?
Black Feminist rarely wear weave. CACs like Black women as natural as possible. Black Feminists study White men, they know this.. that weave will be gone and all over twitter they'll be #kinkycurls #teamnatural #bigchop #flexedkneebuilt

35apx5d.jpg

deblasio11n-4-web.jpg

Fotolia_33405541_Subscription_Monthly_XXL-690x460.jpg

interracial1.jpg

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
R u going to do it ?

Wouldn't you say that cancer is a disease that needs to be eradicated? Are you going to do it? See how stupid that reasoning is? Now go back to other thread and be obtusely superficial. Thanks.

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
Wouldn't you say that cancer is a disease that needs to be eradicated? Are you going to do it? See how stupid that reasoning is? Now go back to other thread and be obtusely superficial. Thanks.
I'm trying to get into medical school so I can do cancer research and eradicate it. So In a sense, yes.

So my reasoning still stands. You've identified what u believe is a problem, now what r u going to do about it? Other than waste ur life on the coli

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I'm trying to get into medical school so I can do cancer research and eradicate it. So In a sense, yes.

So my reasoning still stands. You've identified what u believe is a problem, now what r u going to do about it? Other than waste ur life on the coli

Trying and doing are two different things moron. And you're on the same forum as I am. If you're going to "do research on cancer" (worded like a fukking 5th grader) you need to be hitting the books. Based upon your interactions here you couldn't be trusted to run the front desk of a Nigerian pill mill clinic let alone a pioneering cancer researcher. You don't have the intellect nor the reasoning skills for the task.

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
Trying and doing are two different things moron. And you're on the same forum as I am. If you're going to "do research on cancer" (worded like a fukking 5th grader) you need to be hitting the books. Based upon your interactions here you couldn't be trusted to run the front desk of a Nigerian pill mill clinic let alone a pioneering cancer researcher. You don't have the intellect nor the reasoning skills for the task.
Trying is the first step in doing. You wouldn't know if you've actually done it until the task itself is completed. Unless u work on someone's school admission committee, my perceived intellect is no concern of yours. Now that u know that, what are u going to do about the so called cancer that is black feminism ? Will you continue to complain like a weak fakkit, or will u actually put in some effort to change what u don't like?

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
LOL that was actually funny. Carry on
I believe in you. One day you'll be in Whole Foods, buying Avocado and Goji Berries to post on Instagram.. out of the corner of your eye you'll see a slender CAC drinking coffee
7349045d9583df018ed8cbfa10dbf0dc.jpg

He'll smile at you and then walk over and introduce himself, tell you about Africa and whatever wind instrument he plays. You'll be so damn wet and just itching to gnaw on that pink skin. Yall exchange numbers and as he goes back into Starbucks, you'll see it. A cute little mixed race baby, you start grabbing lamp posts and twirling around them, singing Avril Lavigne songs on your way home to post on Tumblr. You have potential don't waste it, you'll get that mixed race baby, i believe in you, you can do it :banderas: