The Black Feminist Starter Pack

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whats the solution? Unless you're the david banner type where I have to pay 79.99 to gain this wisdom :mjlol:

Diverge from white america and rebuild a black society within but without white america. Pool together resources so that we can control our own housing and food and clothing (the only necessities of life) and pair that with a self sustaining economy, where we produce the goods we use and the goods are made by the same people in the community.

And most importantly, discard the standard "one size fits all" American education and push kids to explore their strengths and Aptitude earlier in life so they have more time to master and innovate skills.

Unfortunately, a lot of our more talented and gifted individuals are hell bent on proving they can make it in this "white man's world" and are content to drag the rest of us (who should be benefiting from their "leadership") down the rabbit hole

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Nobody on here is going to reply to this :jbhmm: and before someone rushes to reply with a dude in the crowd there are more black women at these protest and rallies than black men :mjpls:. I seen it first hand at the dallas rally :francis:

That is because when black men protest, we get arrested and called criminals...

When Black women protest, they get a check from George Soros

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
In their mind
SCANDAL-PREGNANCY_612x380_0.jpg
Ur a mind reader? What am I thinking right now

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
Nobody on here is going to reply to this :jbhmm: and before someone rushes to reply with a dude in the crowd there are more black women at these protest and rallies than black men :mjpls:. I seen it first hand at the dallas rally :francis:
In America, there is more blk women than men......Funny how they love using that stat, as a reason to date interracially... yet ignore it, in other functions.
3. A nikka aint gonna be on the streets, begging another man, "stop killing us".. that's not embedded in masculine men.
That's for the Deray's.... not the Eugene's , Darren's or Malachi's.