The Black Feminist Starter Pack

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Don't forget the Maserati XXX thread.

:dead:

OP is in the running for poster of the year.

2yl01i0.jpg

:laff::laff::laff:

Daps
:deadmanny: @ this thread. OP was on point. Being a female I know many of these of these so-called "Womanists". Never could get into it though.

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
White men comes first huh
:mjpls:
How specifically are "most" black men misogynist?
I called them boys though..I called yall men. Appreciate the small things in life brehs.

And idk. It's subtle. Also I probably shouldn't have said most black men, I should've said most men/males in general. A lot of it, just like subtle racism, doesn't always register until after the conversation is over.

I don't want to discuss specifics though. I might trigger myself.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
I called them boys though..I called yall men. Appreciate the small things in life brehs.

And idk. It's subtle. Also I probably shouldn't have said most black men, I should've said most men/males in general. A lot of it, just like subtle racism, doesn't always register until after the conversation is over.

I don't want to discuss specifics though. I might trigger myself.

So basically you're full of shyt and want to place sexism squarely on the shoulders of black men...

Even though you have no way to quantify it
:francis:

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
At least you're honest
:manny:
No I'm not being honest
But the Bible says not to argue with a fool and agree quickly lest they find themselves right in their own eyes.

I feel like feminism is wonderful for America. I wish the rest of the world would catch up. Women and children in India are being raped and instead of their law enforcement going after their attackers, they lock up the women. So fukk no.. never will I ever denounce feminism. Am I trying to go back to the days where a man, my husband can beat me with impunity? Or a strange man could rape me because I was out late...even though I could just have been getting off of work late? Or as a single mom, being relegated to to the kitchens and basements of society? fukk no.

Now I will say, I shouldn't call most black men misogynists just like I shouldn't call most white people racist, but I believe some/most men hold some stereotypic views against women that could prove to be detrimental the same way I believe some/most whites hold stereotypic views against blacks and other POC