The Black Feminist Starter Pack

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
I wish I was lying. And pay attention to Eye M Allisha post.

f2b53eb012fa4c8382e1b5ccf43affe2.png
This is dumbest thing I have ever read. These broads are dumber then a bag of doritos.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe in you. One day you'll be in Whole Foods, buying Avocado and Goji Berries to post on Instagram.. out of the corner of your eye you'll see a slender CAC drinking coffee
7349045d9583df018ed8cbfa10dbf0dc.jpg

He'll smile at you and then walk over and introduce himself, tell you about Africa and whatever wind instrument he plays. You'll be so damn wet and just itching to gnaw on that pink skin. Yall exchange numbers and as he goes back into Starbucks, you'll see it. A cute little mixed race baby, you start grabbing lamp posts and twirling around them, singing Avril Lavigne songs on your way home to post on Tumblr. You have potential don't waste it, you'll get that mixed race baby, i believe in you, you can do it :banderas:
:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
The funny thing I haven't met a black women in real life who says "Triggered,cisgender,misgonoir,toxic masculinity" or that other nonesense and I live in Brooklyn. These chicks are a weirdo minority.
I know right... I never heard anyone talk or look the like the feminist they are talking about

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
I have natural hair and I lie sometimes. I'm trying to stop though because its against my religion; as is lesbianism. White boys can be cute, but most are racist. Black men are cool but most are misogynist.. :mjcry:

I realize I have unknowingly espoused white supremacist rhetoric in the past. I thought I already apologized for that. We're all in this together brehs.

White men comes first huh
:mjpls:
How specifically are "most" black men misogynist?

The funny thing I haven't met a black women in real life who says "Triggered,cisgender,misgonoir,toxic masculinity" or that other nonesense and I live in Brooklyn. These chicks are a weirdo minority.

Where I volunteer at, there's a lot of women that also work there that fit this entire thread down to the septum piercings.
:russ:
The accuracy of this thread got me in class geeked.

But you're right though outside of tumblr/twitter, BLM rallies and PWI women's studies classes they're really not out here like that.
:manny:

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi

Got a couple in my facebook feed. I think a lot of women go through a phase of that, but these broads all still hanging on to it.
The main one is 36 childless, super lightskinned, in a sh!tty job/apartment, and been "engaged" to this white boy for 4-5 years.
If she ever goes 3 days without typing misogynoir or privilege, I'd have to call her on some #YouOKSis ?

Another one, 35, no kids, super lightskined, always single, posts ankh memes all day. Want's a real King, but one that somehow also lets her run everything..

Last one, 36, 2 kids, lightskinned, chubby college is still her primary occupation, too proud to swirl, settles for bums hoping to fix them so he can help raise her kids, but they eventually do bum stuff, so she judges all men based off of their behavior.

All 3 have tumblrs.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Got a couple in my facebook feed. I think a lot of women go through a phase of that, but these broads all still hanging on to it.
The main one is 36 childless, super lightskinned, in a sh!tty job/apartment, and been "engaged" to this white boy for 4-5 years.
If she ever goes 3 days without typing misogynoir or privilege, I'd have to call her on some #YouOKSis ?

Another one, 35, no kids, super lightskined, always single, posts ankh memes all day. Want's a real King, but one that somehow also lets her run everything..

Last one, 36, 2 kids, lightskinned, chubby college is still her primary occupation, too proud to swirl, settles for bums hoping to fix them so he can help raise her kids, but they eventually do bum stuff, so she judges all men based off of their behavior.

All 3 have tumblrs.
Noticing a trend here.:jbhmm: Light skin chicks are always bit crazy from my experience tho.