The Black Feminist Starter Pack

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
No I'm not being honest
But the Bible says not to argue with a fool
and agree quickly lest they find themselves right in their own eyes.

I feel like feminism is wonderful for America. I wish the rest of the world would catch up. Women and children in India are being raped and instead of their law enforcement going after their attackers, they lock up the women. So fukk no.. never will I ever denounce feminism. Am I trying to go back to the days where a man, my husband can beat me with impunity? Or a strange man could rape me because I was out late...even though I could just have been getting off of work late? Or as a single mom, being relegated to to the kitchens and basements of society? fukk no.

Now I will say, I shouldn't call most black men misogynists just like I shouldn't call most white people racist, but I believe some/most men hold some stereotypic views against women that could prove to be detrimental the same way I believe some/most whites hold stereotypic views against blacks and other POC

:dwillhuh:
I'm not trying to argue though. You can look at my other posts every time I try to reason with a black feminist, get tangible issues to light, find a solution and make life better for my sisters. But y'all do the same every, single, time.

Deflect, blame sexism on black men (without any proof), get sarcastic, use loaded code language that doesn't really mean anything outside of tumblr. And then go off on a rant about irrelevant shyt. Or just straight up start kissing white ass.

Why did you bring up Indians? Why did you bring up "POC"? And why do black feminists always talk about sexism, yet y'all NEVER go at the people who actually practice and benefit from sexism. Hell look at your first statement

I have natural hair and I lie sometimes. I'm trying to stop though because its against my religion; as is lesbianism. White boys can be cute, but most are racist. Black men are cool but most are misogynist.. :mjcry:

I realize I have unknowingly espoused white supremacist rhetoric in the past. I thought I already apologized for that. We're all in this together brehs.

Black feminists talk all that shyt about oppression and the first thing y'all do is complement the oppressor?
:dahell::dahell::dahell:
Y'all wonder why white women only use y'all for political gain and 98% of black society don't trust you.
:rudy:

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
:dwillhuh:
I'm not trying to argue though. You can look at my other posts every time I try to reason with a black feminist, get tangible issues to light, find a solution and make life better for my sisters. But y'all do the same every, single, time.

Deflect, blame sexism on black men (without any proof), get sarcastic, use loaded code language that doesn't really mean anything outside of tumblr. And then go off on a rant about irrelevant shyt. Or just straight up start kissing white ass.

Why did you bring up Indians? Why did you bring up "POC"? And why do black feminists always talk about sexism, yet y'all NEVER go at the people who actually practice and benefit from sexism. Hell look at your first statement

Black feminists talk all that shyt about oppression and the first thing y'all do is complement the oppressor?
:dahell::dahell::dahell:
Y'all wonder why white women only use y'all for political gain and 98% of black society don't trust you.
:rudy:
I don't understand you... What am I deflecting from? How am I blaming BLACK MEN? I believe men in general support patriarchies. I feel like feminism is necessary in a patriarchal society 100% of the time. Who else will advocate for the "fairer" sex if we don't advocate for ourselves? We should expect men to initiate it? That's just like expecting white people to initiate things for blacks. We have to get the ball rolling, and KEEP the ball rolling. You can never be complacent when you're the under dog. You have to remain visible, sometimes annoyingly so.. Thats why feminists are so vocal. And that's why people that want to advance blacks are vocal. Anytime an oppressed group of people become vocal, it becomes an "annoyance" to the oppressor.

I brought up Indians to show how the world can be for women who have no rights. The whole middle east is out of whack.

And you need to stop being so insecure about these white men. I feel like MOST black women are not checking for white men.Statistics prove that. Yes we can acknowledge that some of them are attractive from a SUPERFICIAL standpoint but it takes more than looks to share a life with someone.

And as far as yall constantly bringing up white women in the feminism discussion... I have no words for that bs. I'm all for riding the coattails of white people as long as it benefits me. Black women were slaves too.. It should be ok for us to take a free ride every once in a while. Or do you think black women didn't profit AT ALL from white feminism?

And 98% of black society doesn't trust feminist? Idk where you got these bullshyt ass numbers from. If they don't trust us, oh fukking well. That doesn't make our cause any less noble. Mfers didn't trust Moses or God either. Was complaining and shyt the whole time he was leading them to freedom.

I'm not saying feminism should be the end all be all of black women. Honestly, separation from white people as a whole is my vision. Black feminism should be looked at as a way to reconcile the black man and woman. Or maybe not. Idk why yall feel like feminism is such a threat. Black feminism is a threat to what? A defunct patriarchy.

ETA: White men are ugly as shyt. They look like unbaked bread. Happy now?

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
What happens? Do you have a seizure or something?

She's gonna talk about "toxic masculinity" (only for black men of course, not for her white men in shining armor)

And then when you ask for solutions on how we as black men can not be toxic or real world examples she's gonna deflect and claim she's gonna get "triggered" again or start copping pleas from every "POC" in the world (who also don't give a fukk about her black ass)
:mjlol:
Think you can gain power and defeat white supremacy by alienating half of your population brehettes

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I don't understand you... What am I deflecting from? How am I blaming BLACK MEN? I believe men in general support patriarchies. I feel like feminism is necessary in a patriarchal society 100% of the time. Who else will advocate for the "fairer" sex if we don't advocate for ourselves? We should expect men to initiate it? That's just like expecting white people to initiate things for blacks. We have to get the ball rolling, and KEEP the ball rolling. You can never be complacent when you're the under dog. You have to remain visible, sometimes annoyingly so.. Thats why feminists are so vocal. And that's why people that want to advance blacks are vocal. Anytime an oppressed group of people become vocal, it becomes an "annoyance" to the oppressor.

I brought up Indians to show how the world can be for women who have no rights. The whole middle east is out of whack.

And you need to stop being so insecure about these white men. I feel like MOST black women are not checking for white men.Statistics prove that. Yes we can acknowledge that some of them are attractive from a SUPERFICIAL standpoint but it takes more than looks to share a life with someone.

And as far as yall constantly bringing up white women in the feminism discussion... I have no words for that bs. I'm all for riding the coattails of white people as long as it benefits me. Black women were slaves too.. It should be ok for us to take a free ride every once in a while. Or do you think black women didn't profit AT ALL from white feminism?

And 98% of black society doesn't trust feminist? Idk where you got these bullshyt ass numbers from. If they don't trust us, oh fukking well. That doesn't make our cause any less noble. Mfers didn't trust Moses or God either. Was complaining and shyt the whole time he was leading them to freedom.

I'm not saying feminism should be the end all be all of black women. Honestly, separation from white people as a whole is my vision. Black feminism should be looked at as a way to reconcile the black man and woman. Or maybe not. Idk why yall feel like feminism is such a threat. Black feminism is a threat to what? A defunct patriarchy.

Let me say this first. I have NO ISSUE with black women having their own movement owned by black women, controlled by black women with black women in their interest. Black feminism doesn't fit this criteria.

Your first comment to me was, and I quote...

"Black men are cool but most are misogynist.. "

(After complimenting the cause of all racism, sexism and poverty in this current world)

I don't give a fukk about "men in general" this is how you deflect. YOU said BLACK MEN are the MOST misogynist and all I want is for you to prove this, point it out in real time and then we as black men can come to REAL SOLUTIONS.

But that's not what you wanna do, you wanna kiss white ass, "ride their coattails" of white women, take their white men to play out your sock Stockholm fetish, and then magically "separate" (no mention of building ANYTHING of your own though LOL) and you wonder why the same white women who gave you your feminist play book can see right through your BS.
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
How the student gonna try and steal the teachers books?
:russ::russ::russ:

And that last part in the red is HILARIOUS. Please show me this "patriarchy" in black AmeriKKKan society. Point it out I wanna see what you're talking about cause I don't see it. Trust me, NOBODY is threatened from black feminism except black people. For you to not see that is hilarious. Black feminists been around for decades and ain't shyt change, y'all are so harmless, white men will give you gov set asides, hire you in high positions in companies and even write hit pieces (on other black people of course) on white owned news sites.

But y'all a "threat"?
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Black feminists are almost as delusional as "black conservatives", Moorish sovereignty nikkas and NY Jets fans

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
Let me say this first. I have NO ISSUE with black women having their own movement owned by black women, controlled by black women with black women in their interest. Black feminism doesn't fit this criteria.

(After complimenting the cause of all racism, sexism and poverty in this current world)

I don't give a fukk about "men in general" this is how you deflect. YOU said BLACK MEN are the MOST misogynist and all I want is for you to prove this, point it out in real time and then we as black men can come to REAL SOLUTIONS.

But that's not what you wanna do, you wanna kiss white ass, "ride their coattails" of white women, take their white men to play out your sock Stockholm fetish, and then magically "separate" (no mention of building ANYTHING of your own though LOL) and you wonder why the same white women who gave you your feminist play book can see right through your BS.

And that last part in the red is HILARIOUS. Please show me this "patriarchy" in black AmeriKKKan society. Point it out I wanna see what you're talking about cause I don't see it. Trust me, NOBODY is threatened from black feminism except black people. For you to not see that is hilarious. Black feminists been around for decades and ain't shyt change, y'all are so harmless, white men will give you gov set asides, hire you in high positions in companies and even write hit pieces (on other black people of course) on white owned news sites.

But y'all a "threat"?
Black feminists are almost as delusional as "black conservatives", Moorish sovereignty nikkas and NY Jets fans
You making yourself look foolish. You don't read to comprehend; you read to prove a point. I didn't say black men are the MOST misogynist. I said most black men are misogynist...then I clarified and said men in general are misogynist. Your ego is too frail.

I said DEFUNCT patriarchy. Look it up negro. We had a patriarchal community at one time..now we don't. That's what defunct means.

As far as that other bull shyt you talking about..you don't know shyt about me to tell me what I fetishize about. Stop jumping to conclusions. Once again your insecurities are showing.

I personally feel like black women marginally benefitted from mainstream (white) feminism.. I'm sorry you don't feel the same, but then again you're not a woman so I really can't expect you to understand the impact.

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No

Black feminism doesn't make sense because we are still living in the land of our oppressor. I will admit feminism is a luxury. When people still lived in caves..fighting for survival, women didn't have the luxury to complain and say what the were and were not going to do. Black women have the LUXURY to be feminists until something happens that takes that way. Black men do not have control over themselves so they don't have control over their women. I am done discussing this foolishness with you. You so worried about whether or not black women are fantasizing about fukking whitey or not.. that should be the least of your worries. Hell yes there are bw who think about it. I think about it. But I understand that that's not for me. I don't have anything in common with a white man.

But y'all a "threat"?

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
All these other races of men out here with penises between their legs but y'all want to compete with us. Y'all so worried about wtf black feminists are doing but you have already called us sheep following white women and men. Maybe if black men put half that energy into doing some worthwhile shyt...black women as a whole JUST MIGHT follow y'all instead. But fukk it. I can't control a whole race. I can just control myself. And I'm going to do me. Just because I say in for black women and making sure we aren't abused doesn't mean I can't be for black men too. It's not a either/or. We can be on the same team.

My first post was in jest..or is this thread not in the locker room. I mean damn. You tryna paint me as....idk wtf....but you don't know me at all.

I was half serious/half joking. If I would have known you were going to take it to heart. I wouldve given your ass a Bayer 's aspirin before I submitted it. Take a deep breath and calm down

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
What have AMERICAN black men built though? Why y'all always want to compete with us? That shyt is dysfunctional.

:stopitslime:
Don't no nikkas wanna compete with black women and you know it. FOH with these false narratives. Every house my pops builds/refurbishes is usually made for black women. He aint competing with black women. He has multiple black women as business partners and I never hear em talk that feminist bs.This whole time I'm trynna figure out where this "black men are misogynists" is so we can find solutions and here you go talking about other shyt.
:francis:
Talk about dysfunctional look at the nuts who claim black feminism and talk to me about dysfunction.

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
:stopitslime:
Don't no nikkas wanna compete with black women and you know it. FOH with these false narratives. Every house my pops builds/refurbishes is usually made for black women. He aint competing with black women. He has multiple black women as business partners and I never hear em talk that feminist bs.This whole time I'm trynna figure out where this "black men are misogynists" is so we can find solutions and here you go talking about other shyt.
:francis:
Talk about dysfunctional look at the nuts who claim black feminism and talk to me about dysfunction.

If you don't see it then you don't see it. Don't worry about solutions for shyt that you don't see.

Congrats to your pops and congrats to the women he is in business with. Your dad is representative if the entire black male population. How wonderful.

Do you really think feminists spend all day talking about feminism? And whether those women are feminists or not, what does that have to do with me?