The Black Feminist Starter Pack

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you're saying you want me to kill black feminists?

A toxic ideology of that sort only deserves death. Not going to go that far myself but if they all happened to just disappear........nothing of value would be lost. :yeshrug:

Exactly my sentiments. Bedwenchs and black feminists utterly abhor black men and seek every opportunity to undermine and destroy. us. This is exactly what white supremacists do to black men too. So black feminists are our mortal enemy and luckily for us, black feminists aren't nearly as protected as white supremacists.

If black men start meticulously assassinating the worst of these black man hating black feminists, in the same way Black men assassinate each other in the streets everyday, we can stop this lunacy in its tracks.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Damn breh. You making that heel turn?:leon::myman:
Nah breh I still support gender equality but I'm not fukking with someone who feels that I am the source of all their world problems. I see a difference between calling out the sexism in our community so that it can be fixed, and calling out issues because you want to have the privilege to marginalized and oppress others. And that's with any person engaging in social justice issues.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Trying and doing are two different things moron. And you're on the same forum as I am. If you're going to "do research on cancer" (worded like a fukking 5th grader) you need to be hitting the books. Based upon your interactions here you couldn't be trusted to run the front desk of a Nigerian pill mill clinic let alone a pioneering cancer researcher. You don't have the intellect nor the reasoning skills for the task.
Lord. Have. Mercy.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Trying and doing are two different things moron. And you're on the same forum as I am. If you're going to "do research on cancer" (worded like a fukking 5th grader) you need to be hitting the books. Based upon your interactions here you couldn't be trusted to run the front desk of a Nigerian pill mill clinic let alone a pioneering cancer researcher. You don't have the intellect nor the reasoning skills for the task.

:merchant:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Trying is the first step in doing. You wouldn't know if you've actually done it until the task itself is completed. Unless u work on someone's school admission committee, my perceived intellect is no concern of yours. Now that u know that, what are u going to do about the so called cancer that is black feminism ? Will you continue to complain like a weak fakkit, or will u actually put in some effort to change what u don't like?
:popcorn:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
And terms like check.

Check your cis black male privilege

Check your toxic masculity prevalent amongst black males
Check..

Check..

:mjlol:

I hate reading that sh!t. I've never heard any Black woman, nor any woman in general use those terms in person. Especially if they have responsibilities like families and careers. I'm under the impression that verbiage is only expressed online by college students. The Black women that do speak like that tend to associate with like minded white women while in college or Black lesbians. Thats why their views are so warped because they're not forced to deal with reality. I just got home from work and I dont want to hear sh!t about checking a privilege.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
My brotha or my sista
preach-dont-be-a-menace.jpg
Swear to God this is my uncle to a tee. I don't even talk to that nikka no more

BooksnCookies

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MaizenBlue

:dead: literally screaming. Thank you.

Although I guess I shouldn't be laughing.

Shea butter is good for ya hair and skin. :yeshrug:

True Blood was a good show ( not counting the last season). Tara's true love was a Black man (died tho :mjcry:)

Tumblr is how I get "real" news (plus I keep all my anime and comic ish on there where folks in my circle can't see it. it's lowkey embarrassing). No CNN or MSNBC. I would've never seen the truth regarding Sandra, Mike, or Freddie. :francis:

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
I believe in you. One day you'll be in Whole Foods, buying Avocado and Goji Berries to post on Instagram.. out of the corner of your eye you'll see a slender CAC drinking coffee
7349045d9583df018ed8cbfa10dbf0dc.jpg

He'll smile at you and then walk over and introduce himself, tell you about Africa and whatever wind instrument he plays. You'll be so damn wet and just itching to gnaw on that pink skin. Yall exchange numbers and as he goes back into Starbucks, you'll see it. A cute little mixed race baby, you start grabbing lamp posts and twirling around them, singing Avril Lavigne songs on your way home to post on Tumblr. You have potential don't waste it, you'll get that mixed race baby, i believe in you, you can do it :banderas:

:russ: Rep when can.

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
:dead: literally screaming. Thank you.

Although I guess I shouldn't be laughing.

Shea butter is good for ya hair and skin. :yeshrug:

True Blood was a good show ( not counting the last season). Tara's true love was a Black man (died tho :mjcry:)

Tumblr is how I get "real" news (plus I keep all my anime and comic ish on there where folks in my circle can't see it. it's lowkey embarrassing). No CNN or MSNBC. I would've never seen the truth regarding Sandra, Mike, or Freddie. :francis:
Who is this Nubian kinky haired goddess brehs?..:ohhh: