The Black Feminist Starter Pack

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Her "White Kang" looks like he smells like feet and boiled mayo

I never did trip about black women getting with white men as long as they're treated right and as long as those black women ain't on some nikkas ain't shyt and some of them are so I could see the issue, I got a sister and a mom and if the brothas been treating them like trash and a mysterious mayo man shows up on the scene and treats them like a queen, I'm good fam. I just want to see women being treated right :francis:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
What about when some of them go natural but keep in faux locs because they don't know want to go through the "ugly" phase?

And you forgot they have to worship Lemonade like its Thriller, songs in the key of life, and all eyez on me all rolled into one. Because, you know, there weren't any proud black sexy black women before Beyoncé

Maybe I'm just remembering all the bad traits of supposed woke black women I've interacted with but I refuse to label a majority of those types as black feminists

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Feminism/being pro woman is not synonymous with male bashing. The same way being pro black is not synonymous with hating whites.

Although once you look at the injustices against women/blacks at the hands of men/whites..I could understand why someone would harbor resentment. A mature person will eventually transform that resentment into a solution to better their target group instead of bashing the oppressive group.
So are you still mad at Black men as a collective? I probably would be if I was a female in today's society but I hope you realize until we fix the economy, our culture and control shyt, it's gonna be hard for us all collectively speaking. You really can't opt out of this shyt either.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Breh I still don't get this shyt :mjlol:
If you wanna date outside yo race, fine, but stop being the loudest muthafukkas tryna kick that Afro-centric "I'm woke" bullshyt:mjlol:
My brotha or my sista
preach-dont-be-a-menace.jpg

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
What about when some of them go natural but keep in faux locs because they don't know want to go through the "ugly" phase?

And you forgot they have to worship Lemonade like its Thriller, songs in the key of life, and all eyez on me all rolled into one. Because, you know, there weren't any proud black sexy black women before Beyoncé

Maybe I'm just remembering all the bad traits of supposed woke black women I've interacted with but I refuse to label a majority of those types as black feminists
Damn breh. You making that heel turn?:leon::myman:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You forgot about the part where they complain about racism/white supremacy while being in a relationship with or desiring a partner that is non black

Coli might not agree with me though :Deavours:

*is a black female c00n feminist*
*complains and rallies against oppression by white male oppressors*
*claims to be pro black*
*dates white male oppressors*

:dead:

Last edited:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black Feminist rarely wear weave. CACs like Black women as natural as possible. Black Feminists study White men, they know this.. that weave will be gone and all over twitter they'll be #kinkycurls #teamnatural #bigchop #flexedkneebuilt

35apx5d.jpg

deblasio11n-4-web.jpg

Fotolia_33405541_Subscription_Monthly_XXL-690x460.jpg

interracial1.jpg

This part isn't true. A good portion of bedwench wear weave.