The Black Feminist Starter Pack

morris

Superstar
Daps
Feminism/being pro woman is not synonymous with male bashing. The same way being pro black is not synonymous with hating whites.

Although once you look at the injustices against women/blacks at the hands of men/whites..I could understand why someone would harbor resentment. A mature person will eventually transform that resentment into a solution to better their target group instead of bashing the oppressive group.
What you just typed in there I cannot even argue with. I can only agree with. Your previous comment seemed like a sideways unintelligible dsis. And for that I will check you and anybody else.

Are there any justice in this world especially to women and even more so black women absolutely. But let's focus on the Injustice is and not the perceived preferential treatment. Equal pay has existed. The last 4 jobs I had I had to interview with women and the last 2 CEO'S were also (white) women.

Those women the OP highlighted are dizzy. And they will only cause confusion and division rather than solutions and unity.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
any nikkas talking that black shyt & fuk'n non blacks is a fuk'n fraud :mjlol: your melanated skin & african features are priceless but you devalued & diluted it:bryan:
Breh I still don't get this shyt :mjlol:
If you wanna date outside yo race, fine, but stop being the loudest muthafukkas tryna kick that Afro-centric "I'm woke" bullshyt:mjlol:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Yo, I was watching a video and this sista actually stopped to say "trigger warning" before she continued.
I mean I know people are sensitive to hearing certain things but that shyt had me like :dwillhuh:
This generation of people really need to toughen the fukk up. I swear 90s babies are SOFT and expect the world to cater to them.

Real life doesn't provide "trigger warnings" and "safe spaces". Deal with it....don't make a 5000 word post on your tumblr about it.

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My vision isn't that extreme because we need them for the basic's (lights,water,etc) but I feel like we should rebuild our ghettos. The american communities and economy is coming back to the cities and gentrifying the old hoods that surround and or in downtown. That way we can rebuild and keep prime property and have our own stores and malls in our area of the city :yeshrug:[/QUOTE/]

I think all the gentrification is the perfect opportunity. If we embraced the country life we could reestablish ourselves via agriculture. People gotta eat. My grandfather was a farmer and was able to provide an acre of land and cosign for all 12 of his children. They're not making patriarchs like that anymore.

Industrial farming is dead. Planting the same "money" crops in the same fields (subsidized by copious amounts of fertilizer) has wreaked havoc on the soil. That's why we're importing fruits and veggies from China. but if we go back to the wisdom of our ancestors (like rotating crops and companion planting), mixed with new school "organic" methods and technology it can be redeemed.

The problem is, after those cities are gentrified, the propaganda starts and makes country living and farming look low rent and hillbilly and the c00ns will go flying back to the city paying double and triple what the property cost when they abandoned it the first time to live around white people. The white people will then rush to take over those farms, again, and c00ns will keep following them, hemorrhaging wealth all the way.