I’m sure plenty of Coli brehs agree.
full
:mjlol:he's a coli poster 100%

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I really never understood Sowell's plan or if he had one. Does he want us to go back to Jim Crow style laws? I understand the issue with the welfare state. But what is the end game?

He doesn’t have one. He has a mind of his own he just prefer to play touch butt with the whites cause apparently only he has the will power to mingle with them

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
One, racism can exist without Jim Crow. Secondly, that could have happened without Jim Crow. I think the problem was forced integration and adopting white culture and more specifically picking up the ideologies of white women/feminism.

…If we’re talking strictly about families

welfare laws, biased police and drug laws, redlining, flood of drugs, lack of jobs. don't forget those.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
this is why you have to take emotion out of this discussion and engage the data dispassionately. i think you can agree that the black family was stronger before segregation ended without supporting what would seem to be an implication that the black community should return to the apartheid state of jim crow.
this is why you can't have conversations like that with most of these nikkas, because they aren't intellectually equipped to do so. they heard "jim crow" and those bytchlike emotions kicked in and clouded everything they heard and said after that.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
we're saying the same thing. i guess MLK never expected Black people to race to embrace white people so whole heartedly.

It;s kind of an us problem. there was absolutely no excuse for Black people bushing old Soul Food restaurants and going to bulletproff glass chniese take out spost but we did.

That's the Crack Epidemic, under the Reagan Administration