“The black family was stronger during Jim Crow” - Congressional Coli breh

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What does it say when we need to be forced together to be better? That with freedom, we can't stand to be with each other?

People really need to think that kind of statement through, cause there's nothing stopping like minded people from linking up now.

Sounds exactly like how God described the nature of his chosen people. It means we need to turn back to God instead of politicians:respect:

I dont disagree with what that man said and not sure how anybody else in here can either. I disagree with him saying vote republican using that statement.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
It might've been but it's completely unrelated to racist policies or who you vote for.
It's like saying during the the Miami Heat's prime I was fukking mad bytches. Might be true, but it's completely unrelated to Miami Heat.

It's not like it's the typical democrats that are fukked up out here, it's mostly people who don't vote at all.
I fail to see how being acceptable of gays, against, pro unions, and against racist policies will affect a family. It doesn't affect Asians, Irish, or Jews who are generally very democratic too.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Y'all do realize that the "The black family was more intact under slavery and Jim Crow", "black business was booming under segregation" talking points are nothing more than Neo-segregationist narratives right?

It's used a lead-in to say that segregation as a whole was good for black people, and justify segregationist policies that white society wants to implement.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
What does it say when we need to be forced together to be better? That with freedom, we can't stand to be with each other?

People really need to think that kind of statement through, cause there's nothing stopping like minded people from linking up now.

Cause ]people believe that you need a dictatorship to build the black community and throw away basic constitutional rights as well as free will.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Y'all do realize that the "The black family was more intact under slavery and Jim Crow", "black business was booming under segregation" talking points are nothing more than Neo-segregationist narratives right?

It's used a lead-in to say that segregation as a whole was good for black people, and justify segregationist policies that white society wants to implement.

People listen to Dr. Claude Anderson and believe that black folks were better off in Jim Crow.

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
200w.gif

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I remember people on the Coli pimping that idea years ago. They're also the ones pimping Trump now...

What do you do when your party/ideology compels you to whitewash segregation, ignore the Civil Rights era, deny the pumping of crack into black communities, and disregard the systematic incarceration of black men? Tell fairy tales and tap dance. The black family was destroyed on purpose across decades. And it's still going on to this day with these psyops perpetuating gender wars and promoting dysfunction.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
I like brah more than Tim Scott for VP but he fukked that shyt up with his comment. Brah moves and looks like a normal brother but says pandering shyt that bugs the fuxk out of me. :francis: