The biggest flaw with ALL of these Marvel movies has been the struggle villians

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Batman has some great villians but Spiderman has committed the greatest sin......

15 minutes of Venom:beli:

if even that

That asswipe Sam Raimi needs to be burned at the stake. :camby:

Trying to fit the next 3 films into one. :camby:

Weak Parker/Brock story arc. :camby:

15 minutes of Venom. :camby:

No Carnage at all. :camby:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Batman has some great villians but Spiderman has committed the greatest sin......

15 minutes of Venom:beli:

if even that

He got more screen time than Galactus in FF silver surfer... :deadrose: I will never forgive them for fukking up fantastic 4 not once but twice :scusthov:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I kinda agree with the original post. Even if they do have a good villain, the plot or story doesn't really bring out the best in them and a good example of that is Iron Man 2. Whiplash wasn't even bad, but they underused the fukk out of him and that last battle left a nikka like :dahell: I thought Captain America was a dope film all around, but Red Skull did get underused a lil bit, not as bad as Whiplash tho.

The Avengers was an epic movie that I really enjoyed. but that could have used a better villain as well. I know a lot of people like Loki as a villain, but dude is just okay to me and them aliens were straight, but just imagine if them nikkas would have went up against Fin Fang Foom or some shyt like that.

As it stands Man of Steel is my favorite comic/super hero movie and they really set the bar high with General Zod and the battles and cinematography in that film. I almost don't even care about seeing another comic movie if it isn't done as good as that.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Why complain about the villains in mostly origin movies? The Thor: TDW villain was dope, The Winter Soldier looks dope AF and Ultron is undoubtedly gonna be good. Iron Man 3 fukked up by not going with the Mandarin to the end. He could have been GOAT.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
DC has better villians than marvel so it's easier for DC to have movies based on them rather than marvel.

I'd like to see thanos in avengers 2 tear it up, but they mesed up 3rd iron man by not having the real mandarin.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And it flopped so we probably won't see another Rated R super hero movie again.

becaus 99% of the people who went to see the movie had no idea who they were previously.

a rated R batman movie wouldn't flop i'll bet you that because of the backing it has from fans

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
becaus 99% of the people who went to see the movie had no idea who they were previously.

a rated R batman movie wouldn't flop i'll bet you that because of the backing it has from fans
But it wouldn't make as much as a PG-13 version. They wouldn't maximize their profits.

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watch hero movies when you already know who will win brehs.