The biggest flaw with ALL of these Marvel movies has been the struggle villians

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been preaching this since forever. Let's not forget that wack ass Fantastic Four movies with that lame ass version of Doom and a cloud being Galactus. Venom was wack, BullsEye was wack, Kingpin was wack, Sandman was wack, Sabertooth was wack both times, Mandarin was a joke. Where are the trill ass villains? I want Mr. Sinister, Omega Red, Apocolypse, Kraven (a Spiderman movie based on Last Hunt would be dope). Morbeus (this could also be a Spiderman movie with Blade showing up like the cartoon)

Like someone said ironically DC is having the opposite problem. The villans are more interesting and stealing the movie from the heroes. Bane and Joker straight killed Bale (I'll never call that lame nikka Bats for crying over dog faced broads and hanging it up for 8 years and crying in mid battle after a broad stabs him) in the Dark Knight series. Zod and the other Kryptonians were way more interesting and overall better than the guy playing Supes (but Supes always been lame). Even though people shyt on that Green Lantern movie Sinestro was looking to be a dope ass villain (that last scene in the movie with him making a yellow ring was dope) if they would've made a sequel but that movie was doomed from the start due to Ryan Reynolds being cast as Hal.

In the entire Marvel Universe of Villains that were dope:

Deacon Frost
Jared Nomak (Even though he's straight film, he was trill)
Magneto
Doc Octopus
Iron Monger
Whiplash
Sebastian Shaw
Loki
Red Skull

Out of all of the good movies that were done by a competent director, the villains were dope. They just chose not to focus on them. They even had to cut some of Jeff Bridges scene's out of Iron Man 1 because they wanted more focus on Stark.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
If Wolverine got an R Rated movie. keep Jackman and have good writers. The Wolverine was dope as fukk but it was rushed in the end. it would be GOAT

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
It's the reason we got Tokka and Razar in TMNT 2 (producer was being forced to include Beebop and Rocksteady, who he absolutely hated and created Tokka and Razar as a compromise)
tatsu was a bum ass lackey breh... shredder asks for the two most dangerous animals you can find & you bring a fukkin snappin turtle????? :what:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
You gotta remember breh Magneto was an anti-hero in First Class, not a villain like he was in the original X-MEN films. Though Kevin Bacon was great as Shaw though. Shaw > Than all Marvel Studios villains bar Loki and that's only because Loki's been in 3 movies.

They had Shaw older than Magneto...which is impossible and he seemed to have similar powers to Sinister.

Tikal

Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:
Daredevil is one of my favorite marvel heroes and I hope the netflix show will be grimey enough to show Bullseye and Kingpin fukkery.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From my understanding Fox has 9 months to get a Fantastic Four movie out or else that shyt goes back to marvel. That means they would be able to use Dr. Doom and Galactus. I don't think fox has a writer nor a director for that shyt. The sure as fukk haven't done any casting, so there's a strong possibility that Marvel willl get the rights back.

I've also heard rumors of sony and marvel working things out so I wouldn't be surprised if Spidey popped up in avengers 3.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
-He just said Loki was Marvel's best villain but said The Avengers had a weak villain? :dahell: For one, Loki was great in The Avengers and the movie was epic

-Said a movie about Captain America focused too much on Captain America. :dahell: Hugo Weaving was a dope Red Skull. Not phenomenal, but damn good.

-Called Micky Rourke :flabbynsick: which is wrong. If anything, he was dope but under used. Doesn't mean he was weak, he was good, but the final battle was anti climatic. I don't blame that on the villain, I blame that on the director/writers.

-Called TDK night a weak movie. :ufdup: So you know to take this idiot's opinion with a grain of salt.

Marvel is focusing on their heroes rather than the villains which is fine.

Addressing the last bit. You can't really have a truly compelling story if the antagonist is weak. Otherwise, you're not really given a reason to care about the hero beside the fact that he's the hero. The best part of the Nolan Batman movies are the villains. I don't know many people who dispute this. The problem with creating a captivating villain though is that your hero has to match it, otherwise he's overshadowed. I don't think anyone has struck this balance just yet.

Also forgiving a weak movie because they're building up is kind of a silly reason. With what they're doing, the movies should tie in but also be able to stand on their own as solid films.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
From my understanding Fox has 9 months to get a Fantastic Four movie out or else that shyt goes back to marvel. That means they would be able to use Dr. Doom and Galactus. I don't think fox has a writer nor a director for that shyt. The sure as fukk haven't done any casting, so there's a strong possibility that Marvel willl get the rights back.

I've also heard rumors of sony and marvel working things out so I wouldn't be surprised if Spidey popped up in avengers 3.
Josh Tranks, the guy who directed Chronicle is directing the FF movie but there has been no official casting yet only rumors like Michael B. Jordan as Human Torch, Alice Eve as Invisible Woman, Adrien Brody as Mr. Fantastic, Bruce Willis as the voice of a CGI Thing, and Bill from True Blood as Doctor Doom.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Dunno if been said, but you have to remember that Marvel studios don't even have rights to their biggest characters.

Spiderman and X-Men has much better villians.

So they doing the best they can with a bad bunch, no 1 was speaking about Ironman before these films.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London

Spiderman has to be in production or pre-production every 2 years or it goes back to Marvel