The Bear - TV Series (Hulu/Starring Lip From Shameless/Trailer)

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
this thread should probably be stickied. this is one of the best shows out right now.

I agree, Power Ghost been over for months and it’s still sticked while great shows like this never even get put up there. This will easily be a top 10 show at the end of the year, probably top 5

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I agree, Power Ghost been over for months and it’s still sticked while great shows like this never even get put up there. This will easily be a top 10 show at the end of the year, probably top 5

You have to tag the mod for the sticky.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Carm fukked up big time.

:wow:

all his stupid ass had to do was get the fridge door fixed. that should take very little time out of your day to make the call no matter how much you feeling your girl. you should not be too distracted for that, to fix your fridge, which is a big deal for a restaurant. then fukking up with the woman he always liked, apparently she glowed up and has a good ass job over the years and was willing to give his seriously socially stunted/damaged ass a chance.

overall i still think the penultimate episode last season was my favorite episode of the show, but this was a much better season. especially once it started rolling along. episodes 6-10 was a hell of a run of high quality television that you won't find on many other shows.

Last edited:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
apparently she glowed up and has a good ass job over the years and was willing to give his seriously socially stunted/damaged ass a chance.
Even in the Christmas episode, Mike, Richie, Fak, and Steve were saying how good she looked

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Just binged the two seasons over the weekend. I was killing my friend for recommending it cause it took a second for it really hit for me now love it and want to run it back. Then found myself putting off other shyt cause I wanted to knock out one more episode. That Christmas episode was insane. Sadly reminded me of some of my family's get togethers.

Was at dinner with that friend yesterday. I went to the bathroom and passed a worker and called out "behind" without thinking about it then started laughing about how the binge got me thinking I work in a restaurant. So then my friend called herself being funny and started calling me chef, the waitress started laughing and was like "OMG are you guys talking about The Bear, I love that show which lead to us talking about it for five minutes.