The Bear - TV Series (Hulu/Starring Lip From Shameless/Trailer)

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I dunno how I forgot this dropped. only 2 episodes in, and season 2 starting a little slow. but I'm not concerned as we have more episodes than last year :ahh:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Episode 5

that was way too much... I had to pause that shyt and come back to it when they were screaming at each other. IT WAS TOO MUCH.
That was crazy, but they really managed to capture uncomfortable family gathering.

Carmin's girlfriend needs to go. I literally fastforward through their scenes.
Everyone is focused on their craft but they got to throw in this love story bullshyt.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
fukking love this show :wow:

The Christmas dinner gave some flashbacks of when the family function hit peak toxicity. Thank god for better days though :whew:

That christmas episode traumatized me :picard:

My guy Punisher flipped the entire table over, and thats before the mom went full :damn: and tried to run over the house

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That christmas episode traumatized me :picard:

My guy Punisher flipped the entire table over, and thats before the mom went full :damn: and tried to run over the house

We never got to the fork throwing, driving cars through the living room level :russ:

But that awkward silence at the dinner table while two members throw verbal haymakers, can cut the tension with a knife :francis:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Just finished the 1st season. shyt was 🔥

Pizza face (from SVU) smoked this shyt. Never seen the Shameless shyt so don't know no Lip.

Anyways, this shyt was mf skressful :picard: . No wonder all these chefs and shyt seem miserable and depressed besides a handful.

I would have put my foot in Syd's and Marcus's asses before I let them come back, no 🧢. Yeah, I might have been wrong in the delivery but y'all straight left on the most horrific day ever after both y'all pretty much caused it.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just finished the finale

A shame Carmy crashed out like that. Yeah Claire was a distraction but she didn’t mean any harm, it’s on him to create that work/life balance. He turning into a combination of his mom and the Joel McHale chef he hated working under

Richie was the MIP of the season for me

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Just finished the 1st season. shyt was 🔥

Pizza face (from SVU) smoked this shyt. Never seen the Shameless shyt so don't know no Lip.

Anyways, this shyt was mf skressful :picard: . No wonder all these chefs and shyt seem miserable and depressed besides a handful.

I would have put my foot in Syd's and Marcus's asses before I let them come back, no 🧢. Yeah, I might have been wrong in the delivery but y'all straight left on the most horrific day ever after both y'all pretty much caused it.

I worked in service from my late teens to mid 20’s and every single chef i known is a an unlikable mess

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
i went to the reddit and everyone is just complaining about Claire, a character that had a total of like 5 minutes of screen time across the total season :snoop:
She had more than 5 minutes. bytch is ugly and hurts my eyeballs.

I wonder who will respond to my comment. :mjpls: