The Bear - TV Series (Hulu/Starring Lip From Shameless/Trailer)

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn I watched the first episode yesterday and didn't even check to see if more were out. Went right to watching the last episode of Always Sunny :manny:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
So Carm was the Jordan to Luca’s Pippen.:wow:

Loving this episode. Richie going from dreading the alarm to waking up to one with purpose is so relatable. Find purpose and passion in the things you do and life is way more enjoyable.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Really dope season.

Cook in the back with the meth pipes, JESUS. :dead:

fukk, what a massive fumble by Carm. I’m starting to notice a trend with these dramedy leads lately, lol. Like I want to see this guy happy, but knew from the very first sight I saw Claire that this would not end well. I didn’t even want her in this season.

I’m glad this wasn’t an L for the rest of the team though.

What I liked:

The tracking shots of the camera following staff around from back of house to front of house. Loved seeing Richie find his stride. Seeing the team band together when Carmy was locked in the fridge instead of melting down completely ala last season.

Pete desperately trying to get Momma Berzatto to join them inside and fighting back tears as he tries to keep that secret away from Nat. JLC put on an acting clinic. :mjcry:

What I didn’t like:

Having Claire walk away from her boyfriend who’s stuck in a fridge and clearly has a lot of frustration on his mind on opening night. fukkin’ communicate. Carmy is at fault with this too, he should’ve let her know. I think him suffering while everyone else is growing is 100% on point though, even if I hate the fact.

Wanted to see more resolution between Carmy and Syd as well, especially after their arguing.

I need Season 3 now.