“The average street nikka doesn’t have 10k saved up” - former Oakland street nikka

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Passport bros knew that :sas2:

That’s why there was a collective meltdown :dead:

Yeah there’s some el capos , frank lucas king pins out here but 99.9% of pookie and ray ray is BROKE.
They will have all the “bad bytches” but will be broke

It’s a great deal for all sides concerned

:wow:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
There's an episode of The Sopranos about this too. Tony was living check to check. But not Hesh :mjpls:

Of course...he is getting royalties from the six black kids that signed over their publishing to Hesh :/

Street dudes better off working at Wal-Mart since they won't be able to afford a lawyer once they get jammed up and they will...

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
do you ever see those old head bums outside?
once upon a time they had it, cars, women, money etc
but now they are dirty, stink and on all types of drugs to cope

that's the future of these dudes

Yup...80s is over but I see the old heads blasting the bluetooth speakers w/LL Cool J, Curtis Blow, talmbout...
"What up young blood?"

They should have moved smarter!

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Back in the time of that study that 3.30 was the equivalent of $18 an hour. For an uneducated young kid with no introduction to work etiquette. That was Solid bread.

That $7 was like current day $36ish an hour. Enough money to save up and cop a home in a couple years.

The conclusion they found is that selling drugs was the best option for those growing up in the projects when you laid out all their options.

:yeshrug:
:mjtf:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
i'll lookup the study

that was the conclusion the researchers came up with...

it based on available options for a kid growing up in cabrini green back in the 70's