“The average street nikka doesn’t have 10k saved up” - former Oakland street nikka

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know exactly what song that is!! it's one of my favorites from The Jacka's Tear Gas, Won't be Right, I been running that since 2009. lol

You also have to account for who really teaches money management to underclass kids? And cost/benefit, for some it's worth it. I know people who made millions who have to sit down for 5. I know someone who got 300 months, dude is my age, and won't be out until he's 55. He had a good 300k or close when he got indicted.

you also qualify for how many people who work in banking *(work at bank) are making millions?

how many stockbrockers are making 5 m's a year?

how many people in any profession are in that top 3%?
All the major players from the 80’s and 90’s drug game either dead, locked up or already paid their debt to society by doing a couple decades behind bars in the feds.

I blame Rap music for making nikkas believe that being in the dope game equals major material success. There was a shift in the 90’s when realistic working class corner boy tales became extravagant lavish kingpin :duck:. I blame Jay Z. Everybody he ran with did major fed time. Jay set the standard for materialistic drug game success stories when he became rich as a rapper not a d boy. Jay Z is not a street legend, he’s a rap legend. Yet nikkas will debate to the death otherwise because nikkas need a d boy messiah for some reason. nikkas need a d boy Jesus who beat the game designed to kill and or lock up millions of black men.:snoop:

Heavy hitters in the drug game are almost always mediocre rappers at best like Mobstyle who were doing their best NWA impression despite trying to diss them. The real Azie Faison was never as good as rapper as the nikka who took his name... AZ from East New York, Brooklyn who debuted on “Life’s a bytch”, the rest is history. But the real Azie’s struggle Rap career was actually about denouncing street life ironically. You know what they say, all the drug dealers want to be rappers and all the rappers want to be drug dealers. :stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
if you aint got a quarter brick to
play with it's not worth it.....

*how i DID it*

When i was in huSTLe mode i copped
nothing but new sock,draws and tees
and had two pairs of sweats in rotation.

I'd take four ounces and rock it all up
and cut nothing but double ups.
*two stones scale weight*
*my quality/mix/cut game was A1.
I'd sell them to the corner boys who
saw it as doubling their money so they
would buy like 40 at a time so that cut
the fiend drama out of the equation and
the corners boys had no reason to hate
because i was doubling their money any
time i hit the block.

1# put the lawyers money to the side FIRST!!!!!!
2# rent/bills/food etc.
3# huSTLing and attention should never mix.....stay low key
4# never keep work where you sleep and never move out the crib.
5# buy property.......huSTLin should be a launch pad never a occupation.

UKVu0t8.gif

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
This is not suprising at all. The average american cant afford to pay a 1000 dollar emergency billing without going into debt or financial ruin. Alot of folks let this clout chasers and purveyors of fake lifestyles deceive them. THe vast majority of people live paycheck to paycheck just trying to survive and put a meal on the table and a roof over their heads

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
He's not wrong but that's also just how it goes for almost anybody living a fast money lifestyle. The rare few smart ones get in, keep their heads down, get the bag and get out, but the dummies get trapped and act like the money will forever flow so they can spend, spend, spend on cars, clothes and jewelry to no end.

It's the same shyt with strippers. The smart ones stack bread and use it to pay for nursing school, starting a business, getting a degree, etc. But most will blow it all on designer handbags, cars, high end apartments, trips, expensive stripper gear and essentially anything that can be used to stunt for the gram.

Thing is, you'll never really hear about the long-term "successful" dope boys and skrippers anyway because they know it's better to move in silence and keep shyt to themselves.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It's sad u doing all that hustling and can't even make $10K??? Do drug dealers not know of anyway of washing and doubling their money??? :dahell: Why even deal drugs if you go nowhere literally.. u might as well get a real fukking job:mjlol: