The Avengers from the first MCU Avengers movie are all dead or otherwise out of the game.

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
if you pay attention, you'll notice certain people complain when new stuff is introduced in comic book movies. They always want what they are familiar with...Superman, Batman, Spiderman, X-men. But if you bring them something they not familiar with they start calling it trash.

Good ass point.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
if you pay attention, you'll notice certain people complain when new stuff is introduced in comic book movies. They always want what they are familiar with...Superman, Batman, Spiderman, X-men. But if you bring them something they not familiar with they start calling it trash.
I wouldn’t say that. You just have to deliver when introducing new characters. It can’t be meh or forgettable

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
And, you can listen to Nas entire discography in any order you want, or one album and forget the rest. You can't do that with the MCU. I have no idea where you were going with that analogy.

Fred.

Because i don't believe people 'forget'.. i believe there's different reasons for seeing each movie and some do better than others. The side movies/shows with B-characters aren't doing GOTG numbers anymore.. They are doing decently at the box office tho with inflated budgets.. that's where you could attribute them to the "larger mcu" sure but it's not what it once was.

but a movie such as the last Spider-man had a huge box office and that had very little to do with the overall mcu.. people are always gonna see Spider-man and they had a ton of Sony cameos too

if they made x-men tomorrow people would prefer that to whatever they are building to

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
I think Chris Evans is going to come back for Secret Wars. The rest? I don't know

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
We will get a Young Avengers squad to deal with Kang but Secret Wars will be the end of the Avengers era and will begin the X-men's as the main team to follow.

Yup. When I was a kid, the avengers were secondary to the x men. At least thats the way I saw it and remembered

X men going to be the face of marvel again. I respect them taking their sweet time with it as much as it sucks waiting

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I wouldn’t say that. You just have to deliver when introducing new characters. It can’t be meh or forgettable
Not exactly.

People don’t like new stuff when it’s replacing the old.

Ultimate Miles was okay cause Peter Parker still existed.

But if we advocate for a MCU Miles after two Spider-Man series it’s heck nah. Use Kyle instead of Hal..same outrage.

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
and Wong ....

or is he full-time PAWG-in-peace set ?:hubie:
I kind of like the Wong/Madisynn storyline.
Damn nobody give af Falcon is black Cap now huh
Falcon is just too dry. Maybe if they gave him mutagen. And he sprouted wings and became Angel and original X-Man. That would be interesting. Then he loses the shield at the same time he becomes Archangel. That would be pretty dope.

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Cap Sam is dope to me:yeshrug:I keep hearing this he needs powers stuff but Batman is one of the most feared mf in the universe he has NONE. Sam is fine and I'd love to see a highly skilled brother leading the most powerful super team in his universe :manny::ufdup:
I hear that but his personality and story just isn’t interesting enough. Maybe i don’t know enough about him. He doesn’t have the charisma in his background. He needs a better angle. Even that fake Captain America, USAgent Is more interesting. Antihero angle. There is a struggle within him. I don’t feel it in Sam.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Widow and Stark. Dead.

Cap is 95

Hawkeye is retired.. trying to retire as hard as he can.

Thor is in space some damn where nowadays.

Hulk is wearing mock necks and drinking pumpkin spice organic tea.

They really all gone.
Cap is dead

And he was around 170 when he came back in Endgame