The Avengers from the first MCU Avengers movie are all dead or otherwise out of the game.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
What's crazy is I forgot about DOOM.

Yeah, I dunno what cats are talking about. Saying the MCU is washed now half way through the arc would be like saying you ain't checking for "Infinity War" because "Thor 2" was trash.

Fred.
About to have two big bads wreaking havoc. The same people who say the MCU is washed will be right there opening weekend for Wakanda Forever, Ant-Man, and when Hugh teams up with Ryan in the next Deadpool.

And I’m not even that big on MCU TV, but I understand Disney+ gotta eat too. Not everything will cater to me and that’s cool.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The same people who say the MCU is washed will be right there opening weekend for Wakanda Forever, Ant-Man, and when Hugh teams up with Ryan in the next Deadpool.

Saying it's been underwhelming since IW doesn't mean that you still don't want to see the movies. If it's anything these comic book movies have shown over the decades is that GREAT villains make the GREAT movies for the most part. That continues to be true.

But I also believe they need to diversify their formula a bit more. We had the MCU mainline movies and then the Netflix joints had a great tone of it's own. I don't like what I"m hearing with Blade but I also don't expect it to be good especially if made PG-13.

Only movies I'm interested in heavily with the MCU movies right now post Wakanda Forever is the Kang joints. Until they give us Doom and/or The X-Men, I'm not that hyped.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Time for the new Avengers, breh
Shuri
Ms. Marvel
She-Hulk
Kate Bishop
Disrespectful ass bytch. I was playing as T'Challa in Marvrl Avengers and she told him to shut up in his own palace, all because she was nervous about giving a gift to Shuri. You don't tell a king to shut up in his own kingdom.:pacspit:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
They won't reclaim that feeling until they centre it around the x-men.

Blade, black panther etc can be worked in nicely.

The way they're going, trying to replace the previous A-teamers with bench warmers is trash.

They also needed to show some strength and recast t'challa

100% agree.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Aye y'all brehs Remember that avengers cartoon that came out?:jbhmm:
Nah not the really dope legend in two seasons one, nah.:ohlawd:

And nah, not the ok/good one that came after that was more in with the MCU:ehh:
I'm not talking about that one neither.....

I'm asking if the brehs remember this steaming pile of shyt from back in the day.
:scust::scust:
^^^^This is what the MCU is now^^^ the z-list heroes assembling to form avengers team nobody gives a fukk about
they had toys and everything and we as a collective generation no sold that shyt.

Pardon the long ass video(i didn't even watch) but I couldn't even find any other video about this shyt show, that's how bad it sucked and has been scrubbed from the net.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Good
hrjZDH.png

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Did y’all not pay attention to Endgame :heh:

Nobody is truly dead. They can literally time travel in the MCU :dead:

Mothafukkas was crying when Iron Man died right after he was chopping it up with his “dead” father.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Did y’all not pay attention to Endgame :heh:

Nobody is truly dead. They can literally time travel in the MCU :dead:

Mothafukkas was crying when Iron Man died right after he was chopping it up with his “dead” father.
They're not bringing any of them back, Endgame was truly the endgame for the OG crew. They're just killing time until the X-Men/Fantastic Four shyt pops off.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Aye y'all brehs Remember that avengers cartoon that came out?:jbhmm:
Nah not the really dope legend in two seasons one, nah.:ohlawd:

And nah, not the ok/good one that came after that was more in with the MCU:ehh:
I'm not talking about that one neither.....

I'm asking if the brehs remember this steaming pile of shyt from back in the day.
:scust::scust:
^^^^This is what the MCU is now^^^ the z-list heroes assembling to form avengers team nobody gives a fukk about
they had toys and everything and we as a collective generation no sold that shyt.

Pardon the long ass video(i didn't even watch) but I couldn't even find any other video about this shyt show, that's how bad it sucked and has been scrubbed from the net.

EMH >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It's been 10 years since the OG Avengers came out :wow: nothing lasts forever :manny:

Hulk and Thor are still around and can always come back. But Endgame was called Endgame for a reason.

They need to ditch this corny shyt with the Hulk. It's fukkin insulting at this point.