The Avengers from the first MCU Avengers movie are all dead or otherwise out of the game.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He chopped it up with his D a d in the 70s. He wasn't resurrected.

That version of Iron Man won't be brought back because RDJ is mostly retired from the role.

But we could always see a variant in Secret Wars or something. Or maybe an AI with Tony's voice to be the new Jarvis. :manny:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Would ya'll have wanted them to continue on with those specific characters/stories 15 years+ :jbhmm:
if you pay attention, you'll notice certain people complain when new stuff is introduced in comic book movies. They always want what they are familiar with...Superman, Batman, Spiderman, X-men. But if you bring them something they not familiar with they start calling it trash.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, think at the end of love and thunder he was on another planet with his daughter

Yep. Thor's just kicking it out in the universe right now.

Since they seem to be at least loosely following the Time Runs Out leadup to their version of Secret Wars, they needed Thor off planet.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yeah I agree but nobody cared about any of that when Thanos was beating the fukk outta Hulk in the first 5 minutes of "Infinity War".

it's all in a vacuum. Nobody goes and watches iron man 2 or Thor anymore Lol. They were mid then and nobody cares now. What you're saying here is because Nas had illmatic we should rate Nastradamus as a classic too. That's not how it goes. People can be interested in Ant-Man or whatever but still say Eternals was trash..

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
That version of Iron Man won't be brought back because RDJ is mostly retired from the role.

But we could always see a variant in Secret Wars or something. Or maybe an AI with Tony's voice to be the new Jarvis. :manny:

IRON MAN ISNT IN
THE 2015 SECRET WARS
SO IT WOULD BE VERY DESPERATE
TO INSERT A VARIANT OF
HIS CHARACTER INTO THAT MOVIE.

:devil:
:evil:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
it's all in a vacuum. Nobody goes and watches iron man 2 or Thor anymore Lol. They were mid then and nobody cares now. What you're saying here is because Nas had illmatic we should rate Nastradamus as a classic too. That's not how it goes. People can be interested in Ant-Man or whatever but still say Eternals was trash..

That's actually not what I said, at all. :dahell:

I said people are less inclined to care about mid movies in the MCU due to it building towards something bigger. How you translated that into "every movie in the MCU is classic", I have no idea.

And, you can listen to Nas entire discography in any order you want, or one album and forget the rest. You can't do that with the MCU. I have no idea where you were going with that analogy.

Fred.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I actually liked iron man 2. War machine was cool in that movie. never understood the hate it got. Iron Man 3 the exact opposite. thought it was terrible yet it gets lots of love.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
T’Challa would have had next if Chadwick Boseman hadn’t died :mjcry:
Sony is still clinging to the Spider-man rights so there’s only so much they can do with Peter.
Thor should be running the MCU, but the writers keep dumbing him down.

They need X-men.

The X-Men is a "now or never" moment for the MCU.

If they even underdeliver, it's curtains.