The Athletic just polled NBA Players on who the GOAT is

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This isn't surprising. It's been like 2 decades since Jordan played. These NBA players did not grow up on him. They caught end of prime Kobe and prime Bron so that impact is imprinted on them. Actually some of those votes for MJ are in reverence to what he still means in pop culture overall, not based on his basketball accomplishments .

If you asked me in 1997 who was the greatest I wouldn't rank Wilt or Jerry West that high because I didn't see nor experience the impact they had on the court.

Last edited:

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
I sqw this list and T Mac was 5th in voting for the GOAT. That was shocking because I never heard anyone name T mac the GOAT. T mac was a dog though.
most players in the league now never saw MJ play. the league is the youngest its ever been

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
FAKE LIST.. THIS IS THE KINDA SHIIT THEY MAKE UP TO HELP SWAY THE MASSES

ITS BEEN PROVEN TIME N TIME AGAIN THAT PLAYERS GENERALLY PICK KOBE OVER BRON, BUT KLUTCH BRANDING AINT NO JOKE

YA’LL KNO WHAT TIME IT IS

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
:mjlol:

This has gotta hurt for you buddy

WHY WOULD IT HURT? IT FALLS RIGHT INTO WHAT I BEEN SAYIN ABOUT THE MEDIA BEIN BRON’S ONLY CLAIM TO GOAT LEVEL PLAYER….

WHO THE FUCC BUYIN THESE ANONYMOUS POLLS OUTSIDE OF THE SHEEP WHO DONT THINK FOR THEMSELVES?

WEVE SEEN WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE PLAYERS ACTUALLY SPEAK, AND THE BRON SLURPIN BY THE MEDIA DOESNT LINE UP

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:mjlol:

This has gotta hurt for you buddy

You can see why he was a Trump supporter, when reality doesn't agree with your agenda you just deny it. :mjlol:

He's trying to claim that a business would falsify their entire story and lie about 100+ responses, risk the high probability they would be caught and discredited, solely because he thinks they care as much about stan wars as he does.

There is no stan base more delusional than that. :skip:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You can see why he was a Trump supporter, when reality doesn't agree with your agenda you just deny it. :mjlol:

He's trying to claim that a business would falsify their entire story and lie about 100+ responses, risk the high probability they would be caught and discredited, solely because he thinks they care as much about stan wars as he does.

There is no stan base more delusional than that. :skip:

U FULLA MORE SHIIT THAN THE ATHLETIC

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
U FULLA MORE SHIIT THAN THE ATHLETIC

You sure about that?

DONALD TRUMP GRABBIN PUSYS

GOT MY VOTE
TRUMP LOVES JEWS DUMBASS
TRUMP GONE START PRESSING CHARGES ON HILLARY

:mjgrin:
LOOK AT HIS EYES LIGHT UP WHEN HE TALKS ABOUT TRUMP, LIKE "THATS A BOSS HOMIE!".....THEN HE START TALKIN BOUT HILLARY N SANDERS LIKE :scust:
PRETTY SURE CNN HATES TRUMP

You voted for Trump in the Coli poll and claimed Black people were ignorant for opposing Trump:

AEE2_A643_14_C2_47_E9_BC93_80_F72_E942858.jpg

101 VOTES FOR HILLARY HERE

:scust:
ITS FUNNY HOW BLACK FOLKS DONT REALIZE THAT HILLARY WOULDA BEEN WAY WORSE FOR THEM .. THE MEDIA DONE GOT EVERY1 BY THE BALLS
NAAH .. HILLARY IS THE WORST. PERIOD. SHE WAS TAP DANCIN WIT BLACK FOLKS TRYNA GET THEIR VOTE. THE PANDERING WAS DISGUSTING.
TRUMP IS RACIST BUT AT LEAST HE’S NOT PUSHIN THE GAY AGENDA ON TOP OF IT.
IF ANYTHING, TRUMP IS WORSE FOR HISPANICS .. BUT HILLARY IS CLEARLY JUST AS RACIST IF NOT MORE TOWARDS BLACK AND JEWISH PEOPLE BASED ON HER PREVIOUS ACTIONS

You even posted a thread about telling anti-Trump protestors to go kill themselves.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You sure about that?

You voted for Trump in the Coli poll and claimed Black people were ignorant for opposing Trump:

AEE2_A643_14_C2_47_E9_BC93_80_F72_E942858.jpg

You even posted a thread about telling anti-Trump protestors to go kill themselves.

SEE U TELL ON YASELF.. HOW U EVEN KNO I WAS TALKIN BOUT THE TRUMP SHIIT? U GOT A GUILTY CONSCIENCE MY DUDE

I NEVER DENIED THINKIN HILLARY WAS WORSE THAN TRUMP

IM NOT A BIG POLITICS GUY AND THIS ALWAYS YOUR GO-TO AGAINST ME, EVEN IN SPORT DEBATES

WEIRDO SHIIT

THATS HOW U KNO U LOST

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
SEE U TELL ON YASELF.. HOW U EVEN KNO I WAS TALKIN BOUT THE TRUMP SHIIT? U GOT A GUILTY CONSCIENCE MY DUDE

I NEVER DENIED THINKIN HILLARY WAS WORSE THAN TRUMP

IM NOT A BIG POLITICS GUY AND THIS ALWAYS YOUR GO-TO AGAINST ME, EVEN IN SPORT DEBATES

WEIRDO SHIIT

THATS HOW U KNO U LOST

Loud, bigoted, and stupid.

The negroes on this site have no problem giving these dirtbags a lane so as long as they both dislike the same person. :camby:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
How could I have lost when your only option was to claim that it's all a conspiracy and say The Athletic fabricated the entire survey? :dead:

Your L was so big you straight up had to deny reality in order to hold on to your false beliefs.

UR NOT INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND HOW PROPAGANDA WORKS

YOURE LIKE A 90 YEAR OLD LADY “WHY WOULD THE NEWS LIE?!”

NEWSFLASH, ITS EASY AS FUCC TO FAKE SOME SHIIT LIKE THIS.. HOW WOULD THEY EVER GET CAUGHT WHEN THE PLAYERS ARE REPORTEDLY ANONYMOUS.. ITS SUCH OBVIOUS BULLSHIIT THAT ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY.

THE ATHLETIC JOURNALISTS RANKED LEBRON 2 AND KOBE 10 .. THINK ABOUT THAT.

WHAT WEVE HEARD FROM PLAYERS MOUTHS DOESNT LINE UP WIT THIS SUPPOSED SURVEY .. AT ALL

AND THEN ALL U CAN DO WHEN PRESENTED WIT FACTS IS RUN AND TALK ABOUT SOME POLLS FROM 2016 WHERE I SAID TRUMP WAS BETTER THAN HILLARY

EMBARRASSING

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
UR NOT INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND HOW PROPAGANDA WORKS

YOURE LIKE A 90 YEAR OLD LADY “WHY WOULD THE NEWS LIE?!”

NEWSFLASH, ITS EASY AS FUCC TO FAKE SOME SHIIT LIKE THIS.. HOW WOULD THEY EVER GET CAUGHT WHEN THE PLAYERS ARE REPORTEDLY ANONYMOUS.. ITS SUCH OBVIOUS BULLSHIIT THAT ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY.

THE ATHLETIC JOURNALISTS RANKED LEBRON 2 AND KOBE 10 .. THINK ABOUT THAT.

WHAT WEVE HEARD FROM PLAYERS MOUTHS DOESNT LINE UP WIT THIS SUPPOSED SURVEY .. AT ALL

AND THEN ALL U CAN DO WHEN PRESENTED WIT FACTS IS RUN AND TALK ABOUT SOME POLLS FROM 2016 WHERE I SAID TRUMP WAS BETTER THAN HILLARY

EMBARRASSING

I'm intelligent enough to know that a media org wouldn't compromise their entire staff to promote a stan war. :why:

Use your own logic. YOU are claiming that you can tell the survey is fake, and you're not even a player. So wouldn't it be even more obvious to all 450 players and the thousands of people around them? They know the truth about their own opinions 100x more than you do. So if you can be so sure it's fake, why wouldn't the players know?

You're claiming they would risk their entire rep taking a survey that anyone in their office and anyone in the NBA could expose at any moment. And solely to push a stan agenda that didn't even put money in their pockets.

I love that you're going so hard to deny this. It just proves how bad you know it is.

Now go to sleep, your parents are tired of funding all your shyt while you just play on the internet all night, deadbeat.