The Athletic just polled NBA Players on who the GOAT is

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Also, the hilarity of a Latino Kobestan being so angry he came in screaming, YOU CAC LEBRON STAN!!!! at a fellow Latino....

.....while the Jewish Kobestan comes in screaming, "THE ATHLETIC IS A BUNCH OF CACS!" even though they're led by executive editor Steven Ginsberg, who took over from founding editor Jon Greenberg. And the publisher is David Perpich.

This is the meltdown to end all meltdowns right now. So discombobulated they're engaging in Latino on Latino friendly fire and Jew on Jew violence. :laff:

You still not making any waves breh, step aside and let @VegasCAC close this one out like Reaves :unimpressed:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The kids born after 1998+ aren’t his peers though if you really think about it. They’re fans who are in the same league as him. Look at how Jabari was groupie’d out when he played Bron. His peers are the ones he came in the league with or shortly after. It’s like saying Max Christie is his peer. I mean we still have quotes today from dudes who played against Bron who are around the same age actively disrespecting him.

Breh, none of that has anything to do with what I said. Those players have still grown up with the constant barrage of pro-MJ media that we've all seen. It's not like Jordan has been forgotten or disrespected since he retired, the general image of MJ is BETTER in the last 20 years than it was when he was actually playing. Back from 1987-1990 Jordan lost three out of four MVP races to Magic and everyone used to call him a stats guy who couldn't win the big one. In the early 1990s we used to argue whether Drexler was better than Jordan to the point MJ felt disrespected by it - no one would do that now. Jordan lost MVP races to Barkley in 1993 and Malone in 1997, we think about those seasons and are like, "No way."

Heck, back when MJ was playing there were plenty of times various GOATs spoke out and said that he wasn't the GOAT.

And like I said, if Bron's peers are supposedly so disrespectful of him, and they're the ones leading most of these clubs now, then why wouldn't the young players pick up on that. They seriously think the person their team leaders disrespect and don't think much of is the greatest basketball player to ever walk the Earth? They spend half of every year surrounded by their teammates and yet aren't impacted the slightest by their opinions, not to mention actually playing LeBron?

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
The one thing Bron stans have in common is they will type your fukkin head off about a whole bunch of nothin. Damn! :deadrose:
You literally see Bron haters post some of the dumbest and most senseless shyt in this thread and your fake attention is on the length of posts from one person.

Lebron haters are the worst thing in sports. I need you clowns to answer for his haters showing up in the comment section of a cooking tutorial on YouTube. :mjlol:

Are you REALLY ignoring all the senseless posts by dumb asses in here refusing to accept the results, opting to speak on the length of one poster’s response? :krs:

Trump supporter delusional behaviors yall carry

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You literally see Bron haters post some of the dumbest and most senseless shyt in this thread and your fake attention is on the length of posts from one person.

Lebron haters are the worst thing in sports. I need you clowns to answer for his haters showing up in the comment section of a cooking tutorial on YouTube. :mjlol:

Are you REALLY ignoring all the senseless posts by dumb asses in here refusing to accept the results, opting to speak on the length of one poster’s response? :krs:

LMFAO THIS GUY HAS ZERO SELF-AWARENESS

NYC Rebel

Daps
LMFAO THIS GUY HAS ZERO SELF-AWARENESS
kobe-bryant-what.gif

Daps

I’m not with the Terry McMillan shyt. Whatever you wrote was probably wonderful.

NYC Rebel

Daps
I’m not with the Terry McMillan shyt. Whatever you wrote was probably wonderful.
So you are with buffoons who can’t accept results and call it fantasy while posing absurdities on the site, that which you completely ignore opting to play MS word count.

Lebron haters are the absolute worst thing in sports.

Daps
So you are with buffoons who can’t accept results and call it fantasy while posing absurdities on the site, that which you completely ignore opting to play MS word count.

Lebron haters are the absolute worst thing in sports.

There’s conviction in your words so I’m going to say you’re right probably right in whatever you’re trying to say.

NYC Rebel

Daps
There’s conviction in your words so I’m going to say you’re right probably right in whatever you’re trying to say.
I
How is it that you are observing these things about me but at the same time can ignore the complete absence of common sense by others? How is that possible besides it being ok with you so as long as they dislike Bron as you do?