The Athletic just polled NBA Players on who the GOAT is

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait, the fanbase that let @Scitt lead them for a decade is suddenly worried about racial purity? :laff:

Don't you know at least half the main Kobestans who post here have admitted not being Black? I don't have an issue with that, but you suddenly thinking someone having non-Black fans is relevant is wild. Do i have to post the racial stats on Bron fans vs Bron haters again?

The LAKER fanbase is trying to use this talking point. I didn't know I would ever see the day.
This dude got the most posts in the thread :mjlol:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Breh I dropped a bar on you, and you're going into a deep dive on race? It's about you being flabby, go back to TLR. @VegasCAC come get your man

Wait, are you Mexican? You've been afraid to say it like that for the longest, but this is from back in 2012 when you first joined the board:

As a Mexican-American, am I allowed to cheer on Spain? Considering they pillaged and raped my ancestors I'm not sure. Would it make me the Mexican equivalent of a c00n?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Wait, so @Trojan 24 tried to make it racial and ended up just catching Latino friendly fire? :laff:

This dude got the most posts in the thread :mjlol:

@Trojan 24 has the most posts in the thread. Like I've always said, it makes sense that Bron stans comment in Bron threads. The fact that Bron haters comment in them even MORE than we do is wild.