The Athletic just polled NBA Players on who the GOAT is

Daps
I wonder what the Bron, Kobe MJ stans will do when their generation dies out? There'll be nobody to pass on all their propaganda too. They'll be replaced by new players.

:mjcry:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
All I know is if these guys would’ve stayed healthy

Kobe and Lebron legacy’s would’ve looked differently

Nah, that's not right.

In 2008-09, Oden played 61 games and went 40-21. Aldridge missed 1 loss, Roy missed 2 wins and 2 losses, so their record together was 38-18.

In 2009-10, Oden played the first 21 games and went 13-8. Aldridge missed 1 loss, so their record together was 13-7.

That's 51-25. Still elite, especially considering that Oden was just a 20yo rookie that first year, LMA was 23 and Roy was 24. But it's not as elite as the claim.

It's interesting to think what they could have done. In 2009, even with Oden being just a rookie and missing 21 games, they still won 54 and got the 4-seed. But against Yao and the Rockets, Oden was in constant foul trouble, averaging 4.5 fouls a game in just 16 minutes.

Rudy should have been the #3 scorer just off hitting open threes from LMA and Roy, but for some reason he didn't get as many shots as he should have. Batum bizarrely only played 10 minutes/game even though he was the starter and was shooting fine. Blake was good enough at PG. Pryzbilla had to take the main responsibility at center due to Oden's foul trouble and the team was honestly far better when he was on the floor. Travis Outlaw took the 3rd most shots but was useless all series. I remember my friend used to say, "When he scores a bucket he looks like he's using a move he practiced 50 times to get right." I think Outlaw had talent but his bball IQ was just too low and thus it was easy for defenses to adjust to him in the playoffs.

Blake (Roy at PG when Blake sits)
Roy-Rudy
Batum-Outlaw
LMA-Channing Frye
Oden-Pryzbilla

That team should have beat Houston and been a really good matchup for the Lakers, but was Oden ready yet? Would he have been ready in 2010? It's a big question.

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I'm intelligent enough to know that a media org wouldn't compromise their entire staff to promote a stan war. :why:

Use your own logic. YOU are claiming that you can tell the survey is fake, and you're not even a player. So wouldn't it be even more obvious to all 450 players and the thousands of people around them? They know the truth about their own opinions 100x more than you do. So if you can be so sure it's fake, why wouldn't the players know?

You're claiming they would risk their entire rep taking a survey that anyone in their office and anyone in the NBA could expose at any moment. And solely to push a stan agenda that didn't even put money in their pockets.

I love that you're going so hard to deny this. It just proves how bad you know it is.

Now go to sleep, your parents are tired of funding all your shyt while you just play on the internet all night, deadbeat.

ONCE AGAIN, HOW COULD ANYONE IN THE NBA “EASILY” EXPOSE THEM? SURELY U CANT BE THIS SLOW..

I OWN A CANNABIS LICENSE IN LOS ANGELES.. DO THE MATH. I FUND FAMILY MEMBERS, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND

BUT THERE U GO WIT ANOTHER DESPERATION REACH BECAUSE U CANT KEEP UP IN A DEBATE LIKE A CIVILIZED ADULT

I C U

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
6-AF211-F7-8-E3-A-4600-B349-7-A08-B5-D950-B7.jpg

:picard:

Someone just put “The Grizzlies” :russ:

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
ONCE AGAIN, HOW COULD ANYONE IN THE NBA “EASILY” EXPOSE THEM? SURELY U CANT BE THIS SLOW..

I OWN A CANNABIS LICENSE IN LOS ANGELES.. DO THE MATH. I FUND FAMILY MEMBERS, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND

BUT THERE U GO WIT ANOTHER DESPERATION REACH BECAUSE U CANT KEEP UP IN A DEBATE LIKE A CIVILIZED ADULT

I C U

Its over for you now. Going out sad :mjlol:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Its over for you now. Going out sad :mjlol:

BRUH EVEN IF IT IS REAL, ITS NOT EVEN AS BIG A DEAL AS U ACTIN.. LIKE U PROLLY RAN TO THE BATHROOM AND JERKED YASELF OFF WHEN THIS “POLL” DROPPED, RIGHT?

BUT ME BEING WARY OF PUBLICATIONS WHO ALREADY PUSH A PRO-LEBRON/ANTI-KOBE AGENDA AND POST UP “ANONYMOUS” POLLS IS NOT AS OUTRAGEOUS AS YOU GROUPIES WOULD LIKE TO THINK..

UNFORTUNATELY, A LOT OF YOU STRUGGLE WIT COMMON SENSE AND STILL CANT WRAP YOUR MINDS AROUND THE IDEA OF JOURNALISTS IN THE MEDIA PARTAKING IN FALSE PROPAGANDA

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

^ HERE THEY ARE PARTAKING IN TRAE YOUNG SLANDER, AS THEY DO REGULARLY

AND BIG SURPRISE, TRAE IS THEIR MOST OVERRATED IN THE “POLL”

LOL

NOT HARD TO SEE WHATS GOIN ON HERE

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

You claim from your knowledge of NBA player opinions that it is obvious they are faking the results.

NBA players have 100x as much knowledge of NBA player opinions than you do.

Therefore, if your claims to "know" this are even remotely legitimate, then literally every single player in the NBA knows it far better than you do and could expose them easily. You would have 450 players who the moment they saw this article, would immediately know for certain that it was a lie. At least some of them would publicly say, "You're liars, none of us feel that way about Bron", other players would agree, and they would be exposed.

But they're not saying that, because it's obviously a legit article.

The further you go down this rabbit hole, the more embarrassing it gets for you. Because you're PROVING that this information destroys your claims so bad, you're forced to make up a ridiculous conspiracy theory to deny it.