The Athletic just polled NBA Players on who the GOAT is

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Oh shyt, Bron get these next couple rings on some TB12 shyt he gon be the goat forreal :ohhh:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
How is 1/3 of the league calling LeBron the greatest ever a "morale victory"? I didn't know this was something you could win, if he reaches 51% does he get a trophy?
Right. It’s actually a testament to just how scared they are of Bron. Like not only are we not even arguing bron vs Kobe now, but they actually happy that Mike won 58-33. Most of our whole lifetime Mike would have been around 90%. He’s down to under 60!

They’re fukin frightened my goodness what if he wins another chip. :whoo:

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
MJ has a strong hold on players and the general public. You don't get a larger share of the consensus as time goes on so Lebron has no shot.

Also the sample was not blind nor random so results are probably even worse for him.

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Right. It’s actually a testament to just how scared they are of Bron. Like not only are we not even arguing bron vs Kobe now, but they actually happy that Mike won 58-33. Most of our whole lifetime Mike would have been around 90%. He’s down to under 60!

They’re fukin frightened my goodness what if he wins another chip. :whoo:
Don’t worry Bron will play until he’s :old: to try to get the extra 2 chips

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The poll of retired players saying Bron is the #1 guy who could play in their era was bad enough. This one really hurts.

The "Trust the Players!" crew had officially given up. For ten years we've been hearing that only the opinion of fellow players matters, now they're filing up the thread trying to say the opinion of actual NBA players is "trash". Sad to see it.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
The poll of retired players saying Bron is the #1 guy who could play in their era was bad enough. This one really hurts.

The "Trust the Players!" crew had officially given up. For ten years we've been hearing that only the opinion of fellow players matters, now they're filing up the thread trying to say the opinion of actual NBA players is "trash". Sad to see it.

Hang em up breh, just like Bron you got a cac @VegasCAC carrying you these days

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Hang it up breh, just like Bron you got a cac @VegasCAC carrying you these days

Wait, the fanbase that let @Scitt lead them for a decade is suddenly worried about racial purity? :laff:

Don't you know at least half the main Kobestans who post here have admitted not being Black? I don't have an issue with that, but you suddenly thinking someone having non-Black fans is relevant is wild. Do i have to post the racial stats on Bron fans vs Bron haters again?

The LAKER fanbase is trying to use this talking point. I didn't know I would ever see the day.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Wait, the fanbase that let @Scitt lead them for a decade is suddenly worried about racial purity? :laff:

Don't you know at least half the main Kobestans who post here have admitted not being Black? I don't have an issue with that, but you suddenly thinking someone having non-Black fans is relevant is wild. Do i have to post the racial stats on Bron fans vs Bron haters again?

The LAKER fanbase is trying to use this talking point. I didn't know I would ever see the day.

Breh I dropped a bar on you, and you're going into a deep dive on race? It's about you being flabby, go back to TLR. @VegasCAC come get your man